Beretta 92S surplus 9mm magazine

dute

New User
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for Beretta 92S Surplus 9mm Italian police pistol magazine. Please respond asap.

I am not aware of any. You have 2 options:

1. Buy a Promag 92FS magazine or M1 Chiappa 9mm carbine and dremel a bottom hole. Lots available in Canada.

2. Buy a brand new original 92FS magazine, it has all holes and also fits the 92S. Irunguns would be an option. Or any other retailer but those are a bit pricey.

I bought a promag BER01 for mine, it has the notch at the bottom of the mag.

Really? I got mine from Tenda and they didn't. But the notch is really easy to put in, maybe 5 minutes each. It is not exactly science.

Second look, mine are Mec-Gar, that's why, they are cheap.

Last edited:
There is no cheaper way around spending money to buy factory magazines
The surplus magazines usually are sold separately at auction as a lot
The surplus guns are sold with the magazine that is in it or without it as a lot

I am not aware of any. You have 2 options:

1. Buy a Promag 92FS magazine or M1 Chiappa 9mm carbine and dremel a bottom hole. Lots available in Canada.

2. Buy a brand new original 92FS magazine, it has all holes and also fits the 92S. Irunguns would be an option. Or any other retailer but those are a bit pricey.

Step ONE into modifying a newer magazine to save a bit of money, buy 500$ worth of tools :rolleyes:

Step TWO, you lost already

I just checked mine and they are the ProMag Beretta 92 ones, not MecGar. They have the lower slot and work in my 92S. I think a few retailers still have stock.

Most Beretta magazines have both cut-outs.

Liangjian Sports and Intersurplus had some but they are sold out. Sorry, it was me - Intersurplus had some for $30. I suspect most places are.

Liangjian has the magazines w/o the cutout. It doesn't look like a difficult modification.

https://liangjian.ca/shop/ols/products/mec-gar-beretta-92fs-9mm-10-rounds-steel-nickel-magazine

Liangjiang is an interesting place. Basically the size of a walk in closet on the 2nd floor of an Asian grocery market, lol

Back
Top Bottom