Heritage Non Restricted Rancher 22 Revolving Carbines and Extra 22 WMR Cylinders

Thanks for the Heritage .22WMR cylinder. :dancingbanana:
Everything arrived in excellent condition around five days early!
Would show a picture but this site doesn't allow it.

Last edited:
I bought one, love it , got the wmr barrel also. Must wear eye protection and ear protection. Gun sprays gas and powder, and is very loud. Still love it.

You need a separate barrel? I thought the original gun's 22LR barrel worked with both cylinders.
Eye/ear protection is SOP at any range I know of.

Do you have any plans to bring more things in from Heritage? Or offer the ability for people to special order things in with your next shipment?

They have lots of cool engraved cylinders with different patterns and finishes, would really like one of the funky rainbow anodized ones for my Rough Rider 6 shot.

Do you have any plans to bring more things in from Heritage? Or offer the ability for people to special order things in with your next shipment?

They have lots of cool engraved cylinders with different patterns and finishes, would really like one of the funky rainbow anodized ones for my Rough Rider 6 shot.

yes, once we get through this current craze- we will ook to se what we have on order and top those orders up.

Back
Top Bottom