Thread: A MUST HAVE IS BACK - The Mossberg 500 3-Barrel Combo - Cabin Creek has 'em!

expired business member

Red face A MUST HAVE IS BACK - The Mossberg 500 3-Barrel Combo - Cabin Creek has 'em!

The wait is over! The best option in versatility and value is finally back. 3 different barrels for the same unstoppable action means all your bases are covered by this one firearm!

The Mossberg 500 3 Barrel Combo is Mossberg's 500 pump-action shotgun in an amazingly versatile amount of gun for a unbeatable price. This 3 barrel set combo lets you extend your season across the whole year in one unique package. You get the dependable Mossberg 500 twin bar action that shooters and hunters have trusted for years in a complete coverage Mossy Oak Break Up Country camo pattern. This combo includes a standard 28-inch vent rib barrel for target shooting and waterfowl hunting. Plus the included 24-inch turkey barrel features front and rear fiber optic sights with a XX-Full Choke tube installed. On top of that you get the 24-inch fully rifled slug barrel that is ported and includes a cantilever mount for 100% secure optic that will hold zero.

A simple change of barrel and/or choke tubes is all that's required to take the Mossberg 500 3 Barrel Combo shotgun from upland birds to waterfowl, to turkey, to deer. The 500 features Quiet Carry dual-action bars, 3" chambers and an ambidextrous tang safety. With a 24" turkey barrel, a 28″ waterfowl & field barrel, and a 24″ fully rifled barrel for sabot slugs, this combo gives you everything you need for hunting all your favourite game.

Barrels included:

- TURKEY: 24" Vent rib ported, adjustable front and rear fiber optic sights with XX-full choke tube

- FIELD: 28" Vent rib ported, fiber optic bead sight with AccuMag choke set

- DEER: 24" Ported fully rifled bore deer barrel with cantilever scope mounts

CLICK THE IMAGE TO SHOP NOW

Name:  mossberg-500-pump-shotgun-3-barrel-combo-mossy-oak.jpg
Views: 1349
Size:  49.1 KB

Name:  mossberg-500-pump-shotgun-3-barrel-combo-mossy-oak2.jpg
Views: 1356
Size:  147.1 KB

Name:  CGN post header.jpg
Views: 1352
Size:  77.3 KB

expired business member
    ETA: Turkey bbl has no rear sight..

ONLY ONE LEFT!

Name:  mossberg-500-pump-shotgun-3-barrel-combo-mossy-oak EDIT.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  49.0 KB

Are you able to get just left hand barrels ?
    I shoot wrong handed.... Sue Me! (Lefties Unite)
    I like to take photos of Firearm Related Stuff, Wildlife and Landscapes.
    Forever dreaming of a Blaser R8 - The ultimate switch-barrel rifle.

https://bandrphotography.ca/

Nothing coming up yet bdb..

I will keep an eye out for ya. I'm the guy who orders the guns at CCS so I'll send you a PM if something becomes available.