Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Website

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We think we found the issue, can you try and let us know if it is fixed now?
    Thanks Log in successful.

CGN Regular
    the new site looks good TI !

An amazing site that just got better!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Coulda been a problem on my end as I was on my phone but I tried buying the revolver shotgun about a dozen times kept getting errors for credit card and emt options. Eventually it went through for emt. But yeah it was a massive pain in the ass to reenter my pal info and pics of license and ID everytime. Not sure what the issue was but I highly reccomend the payment be its own page entirely so a guy isnt having to reenter everything if something is glitchy on the payment page.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
    Coulda been a problem on my end as I was on my phone but I tried buying the revolver shotgun about a dozen times kept getting errors for credit card and emt options. Eventually it went through for emt. But yeah it was a massive pain in the ass to reenter my pal info and pics of license and ID everytime. Not sure what the issue was but I highly reccomend the payment be its own page entirely so a guy isnt having to reenter everything if something is glitchy on the payment page.
    Yes we just implemented a fix whereby if there is a credit card error the user can still see the uploaded files

We just tested and appears like the "email registered with rcmp" field info gets lost if there is a cc error, thank-you for bringing to our attention we will have fixed

Note most credit card errors are for non-matching billing address, the use of visa debit or mastercard debit, the use of non- mastercard/or visa (IE amex, discover), or insufficient funds
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 07-30-2022 at 03:37 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Yes we just implemented a fix whereby if there is a credit card error the user can see the uploaded files

We just tested and appears like the "email registered with rcmp" field info gets lost if there is a cc error, thank-you for bringing to our attention we will have fixed

Note most credit card errors are for non-matching billing address, the use of visa debit or mastercard debit, the use of non- mastercard/or visa (IE amex, discover), or insufficient funds
    Yeah I'm not 100% sure what the issue was. I gave up on the cc (probably was the address not matching perfectly as theres a few ways to write mine.) But I did have trouble getting the emt option to go through as well. Took probably 5 tries with emt to get it to go through.

Same issues Websites checkout process is glitchy garbage, can't be just me. Takes numerous attempts to checkout. Pretty brutal as far as that goes. rest of the site runs smoothly but I'd have a talk with your tech guy. This issue is on multiple different devices.

CGN Regular
    Last edited by saltfree; 11-02-2022 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
    Same issues Websites checkout process is glitchy garbage, can't be just me. Takes numerous attempts to checkout. Pretty brutal as far as that goes. rest of the site runs smoothly but I'd have a talk with your tech guy. This issue is on multiple different devices.
    We aren't aware of any ongoing checkout glitches, can you tell us which browser you are using?
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by saltfree View Post
    For what it's worth:

First attempt, uploaded all four photos at once.....result: glitched on fourth upload; refresh page, tried again one at a time, success but glitched everything after hitting "continue". Tried again, same thing happened...."going back to previous page"....revealed that the credit card information had dumped. Closed page, opened new browser and started again. Double and triple checked everything before hitting "continue"and then.......glitch "this site can't be reached" error, WTF, WTF!!! Did my wife get to them first?! Are they too scared to accept my purchase?! Arghhhhh! I stepped away from the computer and looked at my photo collection of Trustin, Freezeland, Marky and the sociopath gang to calm down before trying again; with a refreshed outlook, I tried again and it glitched again...OMG, the Matrix guys are on to me.... I felt silly and checked everything again before reluctantly calling Zack. Result: A direct email to sales with the information MAY be an option for some folks but do your own due diligence. I did try one more time and the system finally accepted everything but holy smokes, a less obsessed and determined to spend more money on guns kind of guy might very well have given up; thus resulting in lost sales for TI and a win for the non believers.
    Our appologies for the trouble, can you tell us which browser you are using? We did have an error with using visa during SR launch but it was fixed later that day.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast