Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rossi 92 lever action .357Mag Stainless, Wood Stock, 16inch/20inch NOW IN STOCK

I have a rossi 16 inch stainless in 357 made by cbc and shot it again yesterday. I can confirm that this gun is superior to my marlin 1894c in 357 and henry big boy steel side gate in 357. Accuracy for all guns is comparable.

Fit and finish on my rossi was amazing. Only mods I did to my rossi was deburr loading gate, change to skinner sights and changed the trigger spring for a lighter pull. I did not have to do anything to the action on the rossi. It was smoother than the other rifles, and that’s after I polished the crap out of the Marlins internals. I can open the action on my rossi with my pinky. With the marlin and henry, forget about it.

The metal work on the henry was the best of the bunch but the fit of stock to metal was not as good compared to the rossi and marlin. Not a big deal to a lever gun guy though.

BUY IT.

Nice lookin rifle
    Sheet Metal Workers Local 409

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m_falafel View Post
    God please stop my credit card is dry…

Is there a big difference between standard stainless and polished? The polished sounds awesome but 16in seems cooler than 20in.
    Polished is prettier, until you touch it.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12