Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was Transfer initiated or not No info in about two weeks

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 870pumplover View Post
    Lol yeah no they are not. The Ontario CFO is only at June 2nd lol.

They only do 200 a day... I have a buddy in the rcmp that says if a transfer has been initiated they will complete it after the freeze.

The only thing the freeze does is stop selling and buying of new firearms. All transfers in the system are business as usual.

Stop spreading misinformation bud

The freeze only affects the selling and buying of NEW firearms?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    The freeze only affects the selling and buying of NEW firearms?
    bad wording, I guess .... new transfers, not firearms ...
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Some transfers are now being cancelled.
    Can a transfer be intentionally stopped if the seller and/or buyer change their mind?
    I wonder if that is what this is about. People getting fed up with long wait times.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Can a transfer be intentionally stopped if the seller and/or buyer change their mind?
    I wonder if that is what this is about. People getting fed up with long wait times.
    Yes, the transfer can be cancelled by the seller on request, or it can be declined by the buyer in a private transfer. Not sure if an individual can cancel a transfer from a business, but I'd assume you can if you ID yourself and quote the reference number.
    Understand that voting got us into this mess, do you really believe more voting will get us out? I await the day when the ballots will be cast in the streets, before the guillotine and the gallows; until then, nothing will truly change.

Quote Originally Posted by SLToronto View Post
    Unsuccessfully trying to get information if Transfer was initiated ...

If yes, what the number?, if not - ??????

PROD-ORDER7865 - S-ORD110117 - 7/12/2022

A meaningful reply appreciated ...
    Tried three times to get my reference number. Finally after about the last request a month in they sent me the reference #.
    Try to contact thomas@wolverinesupplies.com (Thomas Boyd).
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by SLToronto View Post
    bad wording, I guess .... new transfers, not firearms ...
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by SomebodyTookMyName View Post
    Yes, the transfer can be cancelled by the seller on request, or it can be declined by the buyer in a private transfer. Not sure if an individual can cancel a transfer from a business, but I'd assume you can if you ID yourself and quote the reference number.
    I tried cancelling a transfer calling the CFO's office bcs the store didn't want to do it, and I couldn't. They said the store had to request the cancel.

CGN frequent flyer
    "out of stock" is the explanation ... trying to stay in the game, but not much of a hope ...
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by uWotM8 View Post
    I tried cancelling a transfer calling the CFO's office bcs the store didn't want to do it, and I couldn't. They said the store had to request the cancel.
    B2P - only B can cancel ...
    P2P - buyer can simply not call to finish the transfer ... registration will be stuck with the seller... until called to cancel ...

money is a totally separate issue ...

CGN frequent flyer
    Moderators, you could close this Thread. The issue got exhausted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12