ATRS: Big Gun Giveaway 5!!! It's Baaaaack!

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
5biggungiveaway.jpg

But it's a little bit different this time... Read Carefully
So many of you know, we are having some website difficulties right now and are having a new website built, but while we are waiting on that, we are going to do some Big Gun Giveaways manually.

To purchase a sticker to enter, send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com

First and Last name
Address
Phone number
Quantity of Stickers you would like ($50 per sticker)

From there, we will reach out to you by telephone for credit card payments, or arrange for an EMT.

Terms and Conditions available here.

How many total STICKERS to be sold?

Adjusted your question slightly, and :
There is not a specific set number, however we estimate the odds at 1 in 130, and if the number of stickers purchased exceeds that, we add prizes (usually in the form of gift cards) to keep those odds or better.

What kind of stickers are there??
Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply stickers. As seen here:
sticker_pic.jpg

Yes, I just have a chuckle with different companies do those terms.

I remeber watching a video explaning about the no purchase necessary, they have to have something like that.

I had officers from both the Calgary Police and RCMP, waiting for me before I showed up to work one day... I won't be forgetting to clearly post the terms and conditions.

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who have made the first weekend of this promotion a huge success! Much appreciated guys it sure is reassuring to see all the support, as we are crossing into the 20th month of this battle.

24 Hours Remaining!!!

The Big Gun Giveaway entries close in 24 hours!

To purchase a sticker to enter, email us at info@albertatacticalrifle.com with:
• First and Last name
• Address
• Phone number
• Quantity of Stickers you would like ($50 per sticker)

From there, we will reach out to you by telephone for credit card payments, or arrange for an EMT.

Back
Top Bottom