Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girsan Regard MC initial thoughts

CGN Regular
    I got the stainless with the chrome barrel, I didn't liked the flat black finish on the base model.
    The original grips are fine, but I got the G10 from Amazon.
    It feels better for my hand, it is a little thicker in the middle I would almost recommend it except it's from Amazon .
    The color is wrong, it shows silver-gray on they're picture but it's grayish brown, I had to file and sand both sides to fit properly, the screws showed silver in the picture it's flat black and to long and interfere with the magazine .
    Not too big of a deal if you handy but I can't change the color.

Had one for years the compact Yavuz version no rail. Sold it in the panic to fund others and it was a great gun. Grips felt fine on mine but are different from todays version

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by thebutcher View Post
    Been looking at the Beretta 92 for years but recently found this one.
    How does it compare?
    I've always wanted the Inox Beretta version, but Price point, and with 4 small kids at home, time to shoot is few and far between. I could justify the Girsan, but I'm still on the fence.

Get the dream, or get the discounted dream.
    Get a gersan, i really enjoy mine. Not that many bullets through but it is very nice. I personnally like it better than the original that i was able to compare last night.

Cheers

I had both Girsan Regards and Beretta , they are highly similar but not the same ,for the 92 ,if you can afford to do the trigger job by a professional gunsmith , the accuracy of 92 is comparable to 1911 . If just out of the box ,the Girsan is more impressive and easy to shoot .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12