10/22 barrels

Also have a few of a new configuration, 8 inch stainless steel carbon fiber barrels for the regular 10/22 platform :

eight inch.jpg

These are super cute little barrels that fit into the RTI chassis perfectly ( :

Linky :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/dlask-arms-corp-8-stainless-steel-carbon-fiber-barrels/

Attachments

• eight inch.jpg
    eight inch.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Do you have any plans to make a short barrel (12.5-14”) heavy barrel for the TD, but with a dovetail at the front to mount a sight?

I’d love a shorter and possibly heavier barrel for my takedown, but enjoy using the aperture sights. Mounting a scope on a short takedown makes it cumbersome for my purposes of backpacking, trapline, and short range hunting but the aperture sight makes it perfectly accurate out to 40 yards and more compact.

Any plans to add dovetails?

Are there others wanting this same sort of thing?

Do you have any plans to make a short barrel (12.5-14”) heavy barrel for the TD, but with a dovetail at the front to mount a sight?

I’d love a shorter and possibly heavier barrel for my takedown, but enjoy using the aperture sights. Mounting a scope on a short takedown makes it cumbersome for my purposes of backpacking, trapline, and short range hunting but the aperture sight makes it perfectly accurate out to 40 yards and more compact.

Any plans to add dovetails?

Are there others wanting this same sort of thing?

Nope, sorry. We make what the majority want and most folk use glass of some type.

I see someone asked about regular 12.5 blued barrels. Any plans for a regular 12.5 carbon fibre barrel again? Nice to see that it seems barrel blanks are trickling in, is the supply issue starting to settle a bit?

Seems an advantage of the takedown is that you could have different barrels, one with iron sights, another with a scope, a shortie with a red dot, and swap them onto the back end as the occasion calls.

Back
Top Bottom