Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: New handguns on the Canadian site...

New handguns on the Canadian site...

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 5007
Size:  63.7 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 4950
Size:  38.7 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 4897
Size:  18.7 KB

Please click picture for link to site
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 07-25-2022 at 09:26 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Question about transfers: Do you initiate them right away or wait for the guns to clear customs first? Or are these guns all in Canada already?

These are on the Canadian site and we are currently processing this months export.

All firearms have FRT numbers and the transfers are started asap. Please ensure your PAL is uploaded with all necessary info

to streamline the transfer.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by yow View Post
    Question about transfers: Do you initiate them right away or wait for the guns to clear customs first? Or are these guns all in Canada already?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    thanks IRG !

question for you regarding the tx22 competition, is this a compensator in front or a new accessory that they now include ? or is this just a customized one but you actually get a stock one ? the picture is misleading and i haven't read anything abkut it in the description.

thanks

Nice price on the Beretta. Significantly cheaper than other stores. Bring in the Centurion version!
    And that E Series S&W wow that's a pretty 1911

for those who have ordered from Irunguns recently, how long before you see your transfer approved? I ordered handgun from another dealer also in Alberta on June 1, and until now it has not been approved.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    And that E Series S&W wow that's a pretty 1911
    Agree! I'm holding out for one without a rail, but I was so close to buying this one.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    for those who have ordered from Irunguns recently, how long before you see your transfer approved? I ordered handgun from another dealer also in Alberta on June 1, and until now it has not been approved.
    I placed an order from IRUNGUNS on June 1. The transfer was received by the CFO on June 8, and it was approved on July 15.

I'm in AB though - if you're in ON, expect to wait quite a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Where you order from has nothing to do with when your approval goes through. That's completely up to your province CFO.

Quote Originally Posted by yow View Post
    Agree! I'm holding out for one without a rail, but I was so close to buying this one.
    They have that Colt... but from all angles it looks like that high price is just in all in the name.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast