63.7 KB · Views: 5,021
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4,966
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4,913
Last edited:
Question about transfers: Do you initiate them right away or wait for the guns to clear customs first? Or are these guns all in Canada already?

These are on the Canadian site and we are currently processing this months export.

All firearms have FRT numbers and the transfers are started asap. Please ensure your PAL is uploaded with all necessary info

to streamline the transfer.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Question about transfers: Do you initiate them right away or wait for the guns to clear customs first? Or are these guns all in Canada already?

thanks IRG !

question for you regarding the tx22 competition, is this a compensator in front or a new accessory that they now include ? or is this just a customized one but you actually get a stock one ? the picture is misleading and i haven't read anything abkut it in the description.

for those who have ordered from Irunguns recently, how long before you see your transfer approved? I ordered handgun from another dealer also in Alberta on June 1, and until now it has not been approved.

for those who have ordered from Irunguns recently, how long before you see your transfer approved? I ordered handgun from another dealer also in Alberta on June 1, and until now it has not been approved.

I placed an order from IRUNGUNS on June 1. The transfer was received by the CFO on June 8, and it was approved on July 15.

I'm in AB though - if you're in ON, expect to wait quite a bit longer.

Where you order from has nothing to do with when your approval goes through. That's completely up to your province CFO.

There was only 500 of them made. This is number 228. They are sold out everywhere, you can find more information if you google the UPC.

They have that Colt... but from all angles it looks like that high price is just in all in the name.

I placed an order from IRUNGUNS on June 1. The transfer was received by the CFO on June 8, and it was approved on July 15.

I'm in AB though - if you're in ON, expect to wait quite a bit longer.

I had IRG do an a gunbroker import for me. Purchase from Gunbroker was July 6...I had my registration cert on the 20th.

I gather no transfer baloney needed on an import!

How many mags come with the m9a4? Are they pinned or 10 rounders? Already bought one off you guys, just curious.

The Beretta item number (JS92M9A4G) they have listed is for the 10 round version. Not sure how many mags come with it though, and would like confirmation myself as I just bought one too.

How many mags come with the m9a4? Are they pinned or 10 rounders? Already bought one off you guys, just curious.
Most likely 10 rounders.

The Beretta item number (JS92M9A4G) they have listed is for the 10 round version. Not sure how many mags come with it though, and would like confirmation myself as I just bought one too.
I believe all the M9A4s come with three mags. As you mentioned, there are three variants shipping with 10, 15, and 18 round mags.
I guess these mags address all their market areas that put limits on mags capacities.

Back
Top Bottom