mrx bison 7.62 x 39 mag and rail question

According to one of the prominent dealers, we have only two options, scout with 12.5" barrel if you want handguard/shroud and if you want 16" barrel, ranger with no handguard. If you want to put shroud on ranger, buy from the BCL direct, its almost $200.00 option with tax and shipping. I have seen scout rifles with 16" barrels in 5.56, will this happen with 7.62x39, no idea. Sorry I don't know anything about the mags.

Hey there!
The 7.62 x 39 does not take the same mag as the 5.56 or .300blk, or the 20 round mrx mag.
The 16” Ranger model does not come outfitted with a shroud but can purchase direct.
:)

I just picked one of these up I have a 7.62x39 pistol mag that I haven’t been able to use since the ban and I’m hoping it will fit in the bison
Hey Black Creek Labs, if by some miracle this gun ban crap goes away in the future will you put the 102 and coyote back on the market?

Hey there!
The 7.62 x 39 does not take the same mag as the 5.56 or .300blk, or the 20 round mrx mag.
The 16” Ranger model does not come outfitted with a shroud but can purchase direct.
:)

How long until we see the MRX 7.62 magazines? I want a scout, but I don't want another .223 bolt.

Back
Top Bottom