Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No More Handguns from Stoeger includes Beretta Uberti Manurhin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    You're an idiot, go cry somewhere else.
    Lol. Intelligent response. Thank you for continuing to prove my point about you.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Anyone know where I can get a 92x performance?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    Wonder what follows next….

The defeat of the Liberal/NDP cabal and the return to sanity and control by Canadians in Canadian Federal Government.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clk1 View Post
    Do you know something we don't? Is there a ban in place? It's still possible at this point there is no ban yet? NOT a done deal.
    It is prudent business practice to not expose yourself to potential financial loss.

For sure it is not a done deal, but we need to be realistic about how criminal and corrupt this rogue foreign controlled government acts.

And whether or not they will get away with this and many other acts of treason and genocide.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

I read the announcement as "we have now brought in everything we can get delivered before the Liberals & NDPs are planning to enact the freeze".
    "The Just Society will be one in which the rights of minorities will be safe from the whims of intolerant majorities" - Pierre E. Trudeau

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    I read the announcement as "we have now brought in everything we can get delivered before the Liberals & NDPs are planning to enact the freeze".
    This is exactly it. It’s not unreasonable for Stoeger to want to avoid being stuck with firearms they can’t sell and have to jump through Trudeau hoops to get rid of them. If we start turning on one another we will have nothing. If this legislation wasn’t tabled they would still be bringing handguns in. The blame should only be placed on the liberal government.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C View Post
    This is exactly it. It’s not unreasonable for Stoeger to want to avoid being stuck with firearms they can’t sell and have to jump through Trudeau hoops to get rid of them. If we start turning on one another we will have nothing. If this legislation wasn’t tabled they would still be bringing handguns in. The blame should only be placed on the liberal government.
    100% agree.

Anyone see any beretta in the wild?

Not for a while sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Shooter View Post
    The first to throw in the towel.
    Almost as disappointing as stoegers customer service.
    Si vis pacem para bellum