Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: SOLD OUT: SR-410 Mini NR Revolver Shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    You can probably fix the SA only, if you know a bit about mechanics. Most people will only shoot SA only anyways. I bought several shotguns back in the day from Canada Ammo which did not work and it was always an easy fix. 50% off is kinda tempting.
    I wonder if the first rejected shipment had been single action only by design?

I’m mechanically inclined but haven’t worked on revolvers before.

I’ve always hunted squirrels with rifles. I’m planning on using this and I hope it works well.

del

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    I wonder if the first rejected shipment had been single action only by design?

I’m mechanically inclined but haven’t worked on revolvers before.

I’ve always hunted squirrels with rifles. I’m planning on using this and I hope it works well.
    Could very well be.

But in reality I always see people at the range using SA only on revolvers.

Got my factory second SR-410 and rail. I couldn’t be happier. Looks great and seems to function great.

It seems as if it was never designed as double action.

The cylinder will fail to fully rotate if you do it slow (like molasses slow) and don’t pull the hammer all the way back. Pulling the hammer all the way back, regardless of the speed you do it, will result in a fully rotated and locked cylinder. Pulling the hammer back at any normal speed will result in the cylinder fully rotating.

I’ve taken off the right side blast shield - as per internet advice. Torx head was stubborn but it came off without stripping.

A coworker of mine bought one today too.

This thing is so cool, I almost want another.

Can’t find .410 for the life of me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Got my factory second SR-410 and rail. I couldn’t be happier. Looks great and seems to function great.

It seems as if it was never designed as double action.

The cylinder will fail to fully rotate if you do it slow (like molasses slow) and don’t pull the hammer all the way back. Pulling the hammer all the way back, regardless of the speed you do it, will result in a fully rotated and locked cylinder. Pulling the hammer back at any normal speed will result in the cylinder fully rotating.

I’ve taken off the right side blast shield - as per internet advice. Torx head was stubborn but it came off without stripping.

A coworker of mine bought one today too.

This thing is so cool, I almost want another.

Can’t find .410 for the life of me tho.
    Sent you a PM........
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Yet to shoot but just got my factory defect. Seems fine to me, single action works like a charm!

Oh and the irony is that at 1/20th the cost this shotgun was better packed for shipping than my TI G36….and has a clean barrel

who dares wins

CGN Regular
    All I got for packing was a box with nothing written on, a mylar foam sleeve, and that's it, no packing materials around, no receipt, no manual, not even the usual danger warning, or lead is bad for you.

CGN Regular
    All I got for packing was a box with nothing written on, a mylar foam sleeve, and that's it, no packing materials around, no receipt, no manual, not even the usual danger warning, or lead is bad for you. And double action is fantastic, can shoot 1 handed like a pistol.

Anyone know of a source for stocks for these? Wonder if there are any from a different model that would fit without too much tinkering. I appreciate the novelty of the truncated stick, but much like a Mare’s Leg after the novelty wears off, a full length stock might prove to be more practical.

del
    Last edited by Poznan; 12-29-2022 at 11:40 AM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast