SOLD OUT: SR-410 Mini NR Revolver Shotgun

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
52245697208_2f7c4c7d88_c.jpg

• The SR-410 .410 double action revolver shotgun was specifically designed for the Canadian market to feature a lightweight and compact design in a NON-RESTRICTED package.
• Weighing in at just 4.5lbs and only 24” in overall length, this shotgun is small enough to be carried in a pack or in an optionally available leather belt holster
• The light weight and compact dimensions also makes the SR-410 a great compliment for smaller statured and beginner shooters.
• The stock is long enough to be shouldered and features a double thickness rubber buttpad for shooting comfort
• The barrel is rated for steel shot and is 9.8” in length, threaded for interchangeable chokes with a chamber sized for 3” shells. 5 shot cylinder.
• Features a crisp trigger and a beautiful walnut stock, well endowed with aggressive checkering for a sturdy grip with gloves or in wet conditions
• While .410 GA may seem a little demure to shooters used to 12GA, it is still potent cartridge, with .410 slugs containing nearly double the muzzle energy over a standard .357 Magnum.
• Top picatinny rail optionally available for attachment of optics/accessories.
• Limited supply, expected to sell out quickly. Only shipment for 2022, next delivery not expected until 2023.
• Starting at just $699

We have partnered with Albertan saddlery company, Ridge Top Tack, to custom design and offer a Canadian made brown leather belt holster specially for the SR-410.

Features:
• Lightweight and compact design
• Double thickness rubber buttpad
• Top quality fit and finish
• Aggressive checkering for sturdy grip
• Steel shot rated

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & ORDERING

52246178705_f268f024d2_b.jpg

52245969214_30601d1c38_c.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that's pretty cool dang. Never thought i'd like one these style guns but hot damn.. NR too???? Do These take .45 long colt rounds too?

Is that some kinda umbrella flash can around the cylinders.
Otherwise Revolvers with a forward stock = flash burn.

Damm! She sweet....hmm, Double Velocity of .357 you say...Sounds like a good BEAR DEFENSE Gun!...is it Tuesday ;)

Is that some kinda umbrella flash can around the cylinders.
Otherwise Revolvers with a forward stock = flash burn.

it saves your arms by redirecting the gas into your face, its NOT a gun you can shoot without eye pro, you will get gasses and #### blown back into your face. when I had mine I ended up pulling off the fore-end and flash cups because it wasn't worth it to shoulder it and was much more comfortable to fire like you would a pistol revolver.

I'd still recommend one and will probably be getting another but if you're buying this with plans on shouldering it, save your money. even without the gas blowback the 10" length of pull is incredibly uncomfortable

Back
Top Bottom