SOLD OUT: SR-410 Mini NR Revolver Shotgun

This grabbed my attention for hunting grouse.
I contacted a CO and said I was compliant if using one.I also emailed the
Government dept in Regina and they said it’s illegal to use one cause it’s more
Than 3 shots.

That’s me out

The gasses blowing in my face was annoying. I would rather have it hit my arm.

This looks really similar to the Laser Arms 410 revolver shotgun that I had for a little bit, and that was the biggest problem for me too. What I found solved it was just removing both of the gas shields, I found the blow-by actually pretty tame on my arm, and got almost nothing to the face as it blew out the sides and forward more.

Going to want to try this gun out for grouse in Ontario. So a couple plugs fashioned out of a Power Fist brass punch and a couple screws.
Two screwdrivers to install and you have a three shot shotgun.

410 Cylinder Plugs.jpg

Attachments

• 410 Cylinder Plugs.jpg
    410 Cylinder Plugs.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 1,104
The blast in the face when shouldering the gun is indeed severe.
In my particular case however the right side shield decided spontaneously to depart for greener pastures on shot number 12.
In it's haste to leave it took with it a bit of the forestock and the threads from the receiver side. I found it 25 feet away.
This unplanned modification did however improve the shooting experience as gasses now vented to the right side of the gun.

20220821_094102.jpg

20220821_094111.jpg

Attachments

• 20220821_094102.jpg
    20220821_094102.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,213
  • 20220821_094111.jpg
    20220821_094111.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,204
Blown up Canuck 410 Revolver

Here is a picture of my blown apart Canuck 410 Revolver shotgun.

Attachments

• IMG_2358.jpg
    IMG_2358.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,189
Last edited:
Same idea as Thuriaz.

I had on safety glasses, gloves and a winter coat, as it was February when this happened. Luckily I was not injured.

I think all these 410 Revolver type guns should be scrapped. The powder flash into ones face is horrific at best. Without a long sleeve shirt it can cause powder burns that are a lot more than uncomfortable.

One day they will seriously injure someone.

The Canuck was absolute garbage!......:(

I would caution anyone who is contemplating buying this kind of action.

Well this is concerning. not sure if i want to take mine out now. Has anyone with a blown up gun warranty returned?

My 410 was from a different site sponsor.

They wanted me to take another gun as replacement, I refused. I told them these guns are dangerous and it was for my wife to shoot grouse. Of course after she saw the gun and it blew the gas chamber off, she stated she would not feel safe firing it, or another new replacement.

The dealer took the gun back and refunded my money. I was happy with that.

I do not think these models of revolving 410's with alloy receivers are safe to shoot. This is my opinion only.

Everyone needs to decide for themselves.

Note: I never did find the blown off gas chamber piece, I think it went into the next county.......:(

I believe these 410's are made by several gun manufactures.

They include:

- Canuck
- Sulan
- Lazer Arms
- Revolution Armory

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom