CZ 75 85th Anniversary LIMITED EDITION --- SO HOT!!!

Tesro Inc

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
cz-75-sp-01-9mm-shadow-pistol.jpg
CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow 85th Anniversary Edition pistol
Based on the CZ 75, regarded by many as one of best “Wonder Nines” , the 9mm CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow was introduced in 2006 and is among the most successful pistols in the IPSC Production Division. The special anniversary edition of the CZ 75 SP-01 comes with some very distinguishing features: unique brass grips with CZ 85th anniversary logo, “LIMITED EDITION” inscription on the left side of the slide, extremely durable gold colored PVD (PhysicalVapourDeposition) finish on the trigger. Other details include an extended ambidextrous manual safety and a fully adjustable rear sight, fiber optic front sight. The gun comes with two magazines with gold-colored extended brass baseplate.

Attachments

• cz-75-sp-01-9mm-shadow-pistol.jpg
    cz-75-sp-01-9mm-shadow-pistol.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,752
Just curious, anyone know how many people in Canada are eligible "elite level" athletes or carry for work who are exempt?

I suspect a few access to information requests will reveal how many exemptions have been granted, and which handguns have been imported since August 2022 (by make/calibre).

What surprises me is no one is talking about the fees to re-import a handgun that’s already been imported and registered in Canada if it’s being temporarily exported for a sporting completion. In short, fee to import it originally, apply for export permit then pay a fee to re-import it.

Only if you are a legal gun owner, a criminal would be out the same day. It seems Jailers only like the company of those who abide by the law.

Most of us have seen stats about firearms-related conviction and sentencing but I would really love to see the rate at which firearms-related charges are laid but then plea bargained away.
I'd think that this stat would bring a truer picture re conviction rates and capture the impact of being a career criminal versus a regular gun owner.

I imagine that most of won't have the option of trading one charge for another, since we won't likely be carrying a bag of meth or trafficking people when the cops seize our OIC-banned long guns.

Most of us have seen stats about firearms-related conviction and sentencing but I would really love to see the rate at which firearms-related charges are laid but then plea bargained away.
I'd think that this stat would bring a truer picture re conviction rates and capture the impact of being a career criminal versus a regular gun owner.

I imagine that most of won't have the option of trading one charge for another, since we won't likely be carrying a bag of meth or trafficking people when the cops seize our OIC-banned long guns.

I see guys get released on weapons charges who say out loud that they can't believe they're being released - because of the weapons charges. Also they don't give one sh*t about any laws let alone know of any of the new laws. No idea what a PAL is.

Back
Top Bottom