Page 122 of 133 FirstFirst ... 102112114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1323

Thread: Prophet River's Handguns and future shipments

I made two separate orders on the same day. Got one reference number for both orders.

If you waiting for the reference number to call the CFO to speed up the trasnfer you can call them without it, they can look up your pending transfers themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    i got one refenece number for 2 guns transferred at same time for me from Arms east.
    Yes, thanks for confirming. I didn't know that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Magatron View Post
    Is it possible that an order that has 2 handguns purchased in the same order would have only one Ref number?
    Yes, I had the same 7 digit number for two separate firearms that were put in to the CFO the same day. These two firearms have since been approved and shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadringer View Post
    Could you reword this? Having trouble understanding what you are saying. Someone ordered a gun from another dealer and the dealer was contacted by the cfo? Why would that result in a cancellation of sales? Did the person contact the cfo? I had one held up because tenda selected "collection purposes" but I don't have a collection # with them (its purpose was to accelerate lead), but a call in cleared that up, and got it approved same day.

Also, this process has been going on for 4 months or so, during that time PALs could expire (and the cfp is slow AF renewing them), protection orders may be enacted, its very likely lots of people have been caught up in investigations of the freedom convoy (because, just like jan 6, apparently our country is so vulnerable that a few thousand unarmed people can bring it to its knees), addresses might not be updated...

So just curious if you could flush out the details a bit more, thx
    The guy had 2 guns canceled by a different dealer. As I understand the dealer put in the transfer and it came back as need to contact cfo. So the customer did call the cfo and they put a note on the file that there was that coming up on the transfers and to wait for a call from the cfo. The dealer told them they didn't want to wait and get stuck with the guns so they issued a refund and apparently canceled the transfer and put them up for sale. He rebought again elsewhere ill ask them again what happened to those. He was in ontario and going on 3months on the previous purchases that were canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerbros View Post
    All three Glocks are gone
    Seen the G21sf, was that the only G21? Prices seemed a little higher than last time...
    CSSA - CCFR - NFA - GOA

"Lex iniusta non est lex" - St. Augustine

All three Glocks are gone
    Damn. I don’t check for 1 hour…..congrats to new owners!

Quote Originally Posted by seamus View Post
    Seen the G21sf, was that the only G21? Prices seemed a little higher than last time...
    I paid 949+tx for my G21, I think the SF was 20 more?

Quote Originally Posted by seamus View Post
    Only 1 posted that I saw. A few lucky new owners today of a hot commodity.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    I paid 949+tx for my G21, I think the SF was 20 more?
    we are just cleaning up the last few orders of cancelled/rejected guns. might be a few more tonight. prices should be the same as the last ones unless we make a mistake somewhere.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9