CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 106116118119120121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1270

Thread: Prophet River's Handguns and future shipments

  1. #1251
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    saskatchewan
    Posts
    514
    Do you guys send the reference number to call in or do I just wait, don’t recall needing to call in a reference number for store bought pistols in normal times?

  2. #1252
    Super GunNutz Mik123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by fridge450 View Post
    Do you guys send the reference number to call in or do I just wait, don’t recall needing to call in a reference number for store bought pistols in normal times?
    You don't need to call in with the reference number when you buy from a business. They do all the work. You should be able to see the reference number when you login into your account and look at order details. Some people use it to call into the CFO to have the transfer approved over the phone.

  3. #1253
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    9,435
    Quote Originally Posted by fridge450 View Post
    Do you guys send the reference number to call in or do I just wait, don’t recall needing to call in a reference number for store bought pistols in normal times?
    as the above poster said- it is in your order but we can send it to you too if you like. noi need to do anything but you can attempt to call them if you wish
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

  4. #1254
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    saskatchewan
    Posts
    514
    Thanks for the reply, that’s what I thought. The other 3 pistols I bought from you were all at my door within 4 days with no input from me in the good old days, thought maybe I missed a memo somewhere.

  5. #1255
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Van. Island
    Posts
    127
    CZ's seem to be one of the brands that has been most available over the past month or so,
    Any chance on seeing some P-09 Kadet 22LR mags in the near future???
    Please do us all the courtesy of learning the procedure for removing a post when the item is sold. Making people open your post to find a cryptic "Sold" in the text is rude dude! Edit Post, Go Advanced, PLS Remove. Simple, Courteous.

  6. #1256
    CGN Regular ltarnasky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Southern Alberta
    Posts
    117
    I had a time trying to find extra mags for the shadow2 kadet kit.
    Paid a premium for a few extras when they were found from a vendor on here. (Not PR)

  7. #1257
    CGN Regular brandon_ha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    163
    I see theres some cz p07s eeking out of the distributors

    Any chance ones coming to your shop so i can buy with you guys rather than some companies that didnt work as hard as yall?


    Also looking for the longshot evil roy 45 colt to match my current one. Miracles have happened from you guys so I thought id ask

  8. #1258
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by ltarnasky View Post
    I had a time trying to find extra mags for the shadow2 kadet kit.
    Paid a premium for a few extras when they were found from a vendor on here. (Not PR)
    Could I know which vendor? Thanks

  9. #1259
    Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lloydminster, Alberta
    Posts
    9,435
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    I see theres some cz p07s eeking out of the distributors

    Any chance ones coming to your shop so i can buy with you guys rather than some companies that didnt work as hard as yall?


    Also looking for the longshot evil roy 45 colt to match my current one. Miracles have happened from you guys so I thought id ask
    There is currently only one Canadian distributor of CZ. No 07 left, just a few 09.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

  10. #1260
    CGN Regular brandon_ha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    163
    Thanks for the headsup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •