Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 113123125126127128129130131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,323 of 1323

Thread: Prophet River's Handguns and future shipments

Ahhh...lol, ok so back to square one then. What's the 2 posts above mine talking about then??
    "Once they are gone, they are gone." -- Anonymous Sales Rep

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_ryan View Post
    Ahhh...lol, ok so back to square one then. What's the 2 posts above mine talking about then??
    God only knows, unless... Its just an agreed decision between CFO offices that its always the buyers province that approves the transfer, and not actually anything in the software stopping it. Add in an overworked clerk and I'm sure mistakes happen (like approving a transfer one number off the one being asked about, which shows that its not actually a review and instead just transfering the fields of importance like SN, reg number, etc from old owner to new owner...). Edit: the above is speculation on how it could happen, not saying its so.

Anything I have sold out of BC has required the buyers province to approve the transfer. Thats why its best to sell to nova scotia (still only 48-72 hours on the last transfer).

But yeah, if you are in Ontario, you are going to be waiting a bit longer.

[QUOTE=Salvo;19202943]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadringer View Post

Name and reference number only. They didn't ask for PAL.

I was slightly annoyed because that one transfer had 2 guns on it, but was laughing at the fact that yes, I got someone in Ontario an early xmas present.
    Just an update to this. For the one correct ref. that the cfo approved, I just received an email confirmation from the dealer the item was shipped.

No word on the second one, so I'm certain I got buddys transfer expedited.