NO WAY! MR920 War Poet is on sale here!

pertain

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
What a nice supprise!

MR920 War Poet is for sale here, why no one is talking about it?

https://www.firearmsoutletcanada.co...ck-nitride-barrel-optic-ready-ss-1075-b-.html

715561i12_ts.jpg

I prefer the front serrations on the war poet edition but do not care for the red trigger or the YouTube personality branding all over.

Last edited:
If it wasn't blem, I would consider it more. Not even mentioning what the blemish is and not showing any pictures on their own site is suspicious.

I almost panic bought the DR920. You can get a compensated non-blemished DR920 for the same price as this, or a regular non-blemished DR920 for $100-200 cheaper. Or two Glock 48's or an HK for less.

It's also less appealing dealing with a smaller company like Shadow Systems, knowing they will exit our market after the ban. At least with a real Glock there's a bigger chance of finding compatible parts and support. At this point I need a gun that's proven to last many decades, whereas Shadow Systems has the proven reliability but no track record over a very long period of time like Glock.

Be careful - can’t speak for this retailer but previous war poets were advertised as MR920 when they were *actually* DR920s (elsewhere).

The model number SS-1075-B is correct for the MR War Poet series. The DR War Poet is SS-2075-B. I purchased mine about a month ago and will probably get it around Christmas the way the Ontario CFO is working. Shadow Systems are great.

Did any retailer actually get the MR920 War poet before now? All the retailers I saw (including the one I bought from under false pretences - although they did offer to refund afterwards) only had the full size DR920z

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom