Page 132 of 195 FirstFirst ... 112122124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139140142152 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1941

Thread: Transfer Times

Ontario - 5969XXX July.15 - business > private - TN - Dec.9th
    Ontario - 5954XXX June.27 - private > private - TN - PENDING

Alberta to Ontario, business to private
    Initiated: July 16
    Approved: Dec 9
    5970xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Kcsweet View Post
    Alberta to BC private, ordered Aug 6, approved today. 5986xxx
    That means I'm any day now. Will update. BC retail transfer.

Ontario, business to private
    Initiated: July 18
    Approved: Dec 10
    5970xxx

Business Ontario to Alberta
    Initiated Aug 31
    Approved 12/05/2022

Called local Alberta CFO in the morning and was approved in about 10 minutes including being in hold for about 4 minutes while the transfer processed

Quote Originally Posted by stfu View Post
    6011xxx?
    My one was #6017xxx

I don't know if this has already been talked about but shouldn't transfers start happening a lot faster now?

There were so many purchases after the announcement but stock couldn't keep up so from July onwards there should be a lot less transfers for them to get through.

I also have a question since I just got my RPAL in early October and managed to get a transfer started but it's my first one. Is there any way for me to check the status of my transfer without calling in? There's a section on the web services site for the registration of a restricted firearm and allows you to check on the status of applications but I'm not sure if this is just to start a whole new transfer or if I can use my transfer number here to check on the status.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyman View Post
    I don't know if this has already been talked about but shouldn't transfers start happening a lot faster now?

There were so many purchases after the announcement but stock couldn't keep up so from July onwards there should be a lot less transfers for them to get through.

I also have a question since I just got my RPAL in early October and managed to get a transfer started but it's my first one. Is there any way for me to check the status of my transfer without calling in? There's a section on the web services site for the registration of a restricted firearm and allows you to check on the status of applications but I'm not sure if this is just to start a whole new transfer or if I can use my transfer number here to check on the status.
    in the web services apply for an ATT-application to transfer.
    when you get to the part to add firearms to the application click that option and any firearms that appear in the list are approved to this date.I tend to choose transport to an approved firearm verifier,just cause its near the top of the list and select my local sportsmans store.
    After you have looked at the list of your approved firearms -sign out without creating the new att.

Quote Originally Posted by racer55 View Post
    in the web services apply for an ATT-application to transfer.
    when you get to the part to add firearms to the application click that option and any firearms that appear in the list are approved to this date.I tend to choose transport to an approved firearm verifier,just cause its near the top of the list and select my local sportsmans store.
    After you have looked at the list of your approved firearms -sign out without creating the new att.
    Thank you, nothing is there now but my transfer was initiated October 10th so I'll use this to check in Februaryish.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandyman View Post
    Thank you, nothing is there now but my transfer was initiated October 10th so I'll use this to check in Februaryish.
    What province are you in?