Page 15 of 195 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

June 1 cleared yesterday in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyFuels View Post
    I’m still waiting for a June 6th transfer 591XXXX QC.
    How can they be on June 21st.
    Im only going by what another member said a few pages back, he stated he had two and gave the numbers and the dates. that said I got my hopes up too and its been a few days still no notice on my transfer their date was JUST before mine. that all said if you submitted by june 6th you might want to call (if your not in onterio I hear if you do they put you to the back not sure if true) but Ive heard of some people who had an issue gun club or email address and it was only pointed out after they called in, you could also log into your RCMP account on their website and see if you have any pending transfers no content does not mean you do not have any pending. hope you hear soon

Quote Originally Posted by GunCrazy762 View Post
    ok there there's no rhyme or reason to the system as another guy was cleared several days ago and he was june 21 or 22

Looks like tenda sent in my June 10 purchase transfer a few days after that. I ended up getting a June 11 order from another store on august 7. Gonna have my p320 by next august at this rate. Alberta.

June 10 tenda p-09 5937xxx
    June 10 prophet wrangler
    June 11 prophet mkiv
    June 11 irunguns tx22 5931xxx transferred aug7
    June 17 prophet wrangler
    June 23 cabelas p260
    June 24 Ronin p320 m17 5952xxx
    Last edited by TurboB5; 08-12-2022 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RockCollector View Post
    Very Nice and lucky Hansy. I’m in Ontario and tried getting a hold of the CFO as soon as they opened today as well as probably a dozen times later, all with no luck. They don’t even let you stay on hold until someone is available, I have a feeling I’ll be waiting a long, long, loooonnnggg time in Ontario.
    Lol Ontario already said no transfers will be processed outta queue. I have a friend in the RCMP and even he can't get his own transfers approved ahead of anyone else.

Maybe other cfos with lower counts will do this but in Ontario you are waiting my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by GunCrazy762 View Post
    Rather vague since there are probably 10K or more numbers on or around this date.
    Any chance on getting your transfer #?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

My sister's June fifth transfer got approved, but my June 3rd is still pending. She never got emailed the temporary att to pick u,p but the store got notice of the approval. (Ontario)

Quote Originally Posted by sylvertiger View Post
    all pending transfers will be cancelled on sept. 19, 2022 regardless when they were initiated.
    trololololol

Just putting out there for tracking as I am going on 9 weeks today. Private sale (QC to ONT) having gotten through on the phones to the RCMP June 10. Both buyer and seller confirmed and received ref # 592xxxx.

In reply to your question I do not have number it was my daughters transfer from a store to her in Ontario. I was just trying to send a little hope to those on here that need it. I will post when the transfer from me to her goes through it was on the 5th of June
    59205XX