Page 16 of 195 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

5895xxx still waiting in Ontario

CGN Regular
    June 14 593xxxx still waiting. ONTARIO.
    Last edited by Gun123; 08-12-2022 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alltieear View Post
    I don't get why people do this. Everyone is waiting to get their transfer approved. Why are you more entitled to get your transfer first?

And then by posting it, you are pretty much encouraging others to do the same. This will cause overall transfer times to increase as it takes time to answer calls and verify all your information rather than looking at what their software has already provided for the next person in line.
    Loool 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Lushlobster View Post
    My sister's June fifth transfer got approved, but my June 3rd is still pending. She never got emailed the temporary att to pick u,p but the store got notice of the approval. (Ontario)
    Did you buy it together at the same store?
    I can entirely see certain stores putting off the transfer for a week. Not to mention now with them having a mountain of transfers to initiate.

Yep, and resist calling to check-in. For those of use trying to initiate transfers it can take 10-30 calls to get through these days

I bought mine at prophet river initiated same day, she bought it June first initiated June fifth from El wood epps

Quote Originally Posted by Hansy View Post
    CFO of my province, Alberta.
    Alberta has been consistently the best and fastest most approved posts are out of alberta bc seems to have the fewest

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kootenay View Post
    Alberta has been consistently the best and fastest most approved posts are out of alberta bc seems to have the fewest
    BC sucks now. We started out pretty good. Couple of weeks. But I'm on 6 weeks now for my last one. I barely remember what I ordered. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmacnw View Post
    BC sucks now. We started out pretty good. Couple of weeks. But I'm on 6 weeks now for my last one. I barely remember what I ordered. LMAO
    In Ontario, with times approaching two and a half months, we keep a list so we don't forget.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Why are we putting up with this?

I’m always super nice when I call in. I’ve been taught you catch more flys with honey then Vinegar. But I’m not catching #### with honey and I’m about to skip the vinegar all together…