Page 172 of 195 FirstFirst ... 152162164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180182192 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1941

Thread: Transfer Times

ON private to BC, initiated 8 Junm, 592XXXXX, still waiting. Does anyone have a phone number for the BC CFO? They don't reply to emails.

NL business to Ontario private, ordered on August 24, approved today.6012xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Parklq View Post
    NL business to Ontario private, ordered on August 24, approved today.6012xxx
    Was this from Arms East? I don't think they're very good with answering emails and I haven't heard anything from them since I got my transfer number back in October.

If the BC CFO is anything like ON CFO..
    Good luck with that.. never able to reach on phone..and got a generic email reply basically saying “keep your pants on”lol

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKTOP187 View Post
    If the BC CFO is anything like ON CFO..
    Good luck with that.. never able to reach on phone..and got a generic email reply basically saying “keep your pants on”lol
    You know the Ontario CFO isn’t in support of firearms ownership clearly. Every other province answers their phones and expedites transfer, does batches, etc. Ontario is the worst. I’ve reported to them to ombudsmen and I hope everyone else does too.

Also people might not know but Ontario CFO is OPP, not RCMP.

That makes total sense now..thanks redflagmat

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyman View Post
    Was this from Arms East? I don't think they're very good with answering emails and I haven't heard anything from them since I got my transfer number back in October.
    It’s true, they don’t respond to emails but they still shipped my handgun out the day after my transfer was approved, still have another pistol with them though hopefully it’ll be the same story.

Quote Originally Posted by rossi690 View Post
    I'm willing to bet, the government reduced the number of people processing, and the hours they work, just to slow things down. I don't believe the backlog couldn't have been cleared up by now.
    I can't confirm but I did reach to the Quebec cfo and their answer was that the ban caused a massive panic buying and that they are short staff. However, I searched if they had any job posted and I found none so do what you want with this info. But it is true that the gov don't care about us just remember the passport crisis it sucked but they did something unlike the firearm owner, they had extra delay for a couple of month we have extra delay since at least 2018. Also, getting a permit used to be a 3 months max process but since Trudeau become PM it became a 5-6 months process.

Ontario dealer August 23rd approved February 8th

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    It’s true, they don’t respond to emails but they still shipped my handgun out the day after my transfer was approved, still have another pistol with them though hopefully it’ll be the same story.
    Oh good. That's what I figured but I wasn't sure and this is my first restricted firearm so I wasn't sure how it all worked.

My buddy and I got our licenses the week before the ban and both got handguns from Arms East.

Hopefully I get it before the end of April.

Thank you for the confirmation.