Page 21 of 195 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Quote Originally Posted by Frank.Less View Post
    I was trying to ask this to Pewe... first time here and I'm not sure how to reply to specific posts...
    No references for me since it's not my first one this year ! With the actual delay and normal references call delay(5 to 8 weeks) I really don't know what to say ... could take you 8 weeks or 12 :S

2 months now. What's up?

Just got one from Bullseye North

Transfer took From Jun2 to Aug4....but shipping started late last week.

I contacted Bullseye North and they said that they aren't getting the notifications from the RCMP and I was able to forward the email I got from the CFO...it was expected to he delivered by Thursday. Showed up on Tuesday... because the mail system is still doing a great job.

Also, the girls in the CFO need to catch some slack and contact the broker....not the CFO.... that screws with the CFO even worse

Edit: This was Ontario to BC
    If I don't reply in a timely manner it's probably because I'm out camping.

It has been two months since I order from gotenda!
    Milsurp/Skeet/Hunting

What would be grounds to have a transfer NOT approved? Ive noticed that other people in my province (BC) are getting their transfers approved and their Reg # are past mine but I've not heard a thing. Im somewhat vocal about not liking the current PM over his decisions and such but not threatening just a online meme gaming chair warrior lol etc other than that Im boring asf So no reason to be denied Ive had the Rpal for many years did not want a restricted until it was not going to be an option anymore. I cannot find any information on this topic anywhere so any help appreciated

The girl I spoke with when I phoned in the buyer part of the transfer said it was 6-8 weeks these days.

Then I got a transfer that took 8 weeks and 2 days...so they are calculating for vacation time obviously haha

CGN Regular
    I ordered a pistol from a retailer in onterrible on June 03. Transfer started June 05. Transfer complete Aug10. It arrives tomorrow.... I'm in B.C.

Buckle up, the waits ain't getting better

CGN Regular
    And just to be a silver lining type of guy... Once bill c21 passes (god I hope to hell it doesn't tho) their phone lines will be free all the time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    And just to be a silver lining type of guy... Once bill c21 passes (god I hope to hell it doesn't tho) their phone lines will be free all the time!!
    Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Just got one from Bullseye North

Transfer took From Jun2 to Aug4....but shipping started late last week.

I contacted Bullseye North and they said that they aren't getting the notifications from the RCMP and I was able to forward the email I got from the CFO...it was expected to he delivered by Thursday. Showed up on Tuesday... because the mail system is still doing a great job.

Also, the girls in the CFO need to catch some slack and contact the broker....not the CFO.... that screws with the CFO even worse

Edit: This was Ontario to BC
    do you remember the reg # ? 595xxxxx etc?