Page 69 of 195 FirstFirst ... 495961626364656667686970717273747576777989 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    Was all set to do a transfer this morning and kept getting the office is now closed message. Then I looked on my calendar and seen that it’s Truth and Reconciliation Day. Phone lines will be absolutely jammed on Monday.
    Wow, I squeeked through yesterday. I was calling to initiate a transfer and it took 40 calls from 7am in AB before someone answered at 4pm. They even let me conference the buyer in to complete it. Feel like I won the lottery.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Well there is a god, LOL, so July 28th & approved today, #5980.

What province are you in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PZero View Post
    What province are you in?
    SK.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

CGN Regular
    If this helps anybody. ON business to me. Approved today. 59167xx. Bought June 1. Transfered June 6.

Just got my transfer approval
    Purchased June 2nd, processed June 6th from an Ontario retailer.
    Transfer number 5917***

LOL - I was looking at the last two emails and wondering where the heck my approval was, since I also ordered June 2 and dealer processed June 6.

Looked again in email (last time was 10 minutes earlier) and there was my notification.

Another 5917xxx.
    "The Just Society will be one in which the rights of minorities will be safe from the whims of intolerant majorities" - Pierre E. Trudeau

I have a 5966xxx from July 6….I guess it will prob end up being my Christmas gift to myself at this rate! It baffles me how this studs can take so long, I imagine they have 2 people in an office somewhere in Ontario with stacks of printed transfers waiting for them to review, stamp convert to electronic files save and then an external office send the approval email and document once they send the approved document VIA inter office mail!

I’m really not sure how this has happened but a handgun I picked up late Thursday at auction has now been processed and I apparently can take possession according to an email I read this morning. I am an ontario resident purchased from an ontario business. I have yet to hear about other purchases made in June but this went through in a 2 days. The more I know the less I understand!!
    Don

Transfer approval received Oct 1 @6:30 5915XXX
    Purchased and transfer initiated June 6th. Ontario retailer to Ontario customer.

I just got a ont transfer approved that was started Thursday night or Friday morning on a business transfer. I have several from june that haven’t been processed yet:

Wtf?