Page 72 of 195 FirstFirst ... 526264656667686970717273747576777879808292 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Quote Originally Posted by colton12345 View Post
    Anyone know what dates the BC CFO is working on now?
    Friend of mine called on Wednesday and they were told they were working on the last week of June.

SK business to SK resident
    Purchased July 19
    Transfer approved September 29 and the email with the transfer came on September 30
    Transfer: 597XXXX

I am sti waiting on a Transfer from an ON business. That purchase was on July 25th

Quote Originally Posted by Shroudyy View Post
    I gave them a call and they have no idea why it happened. It really screwed them over as they were expecting all the transfers to go through so quickly
    Im conflicted, on one hand Im pumped to get a transfer and get to play with something new to me, but i have much cooler things waiting for transfer approval.

Quote Originally Posted by BangFlop View Post
    Friend of mine called on Wednesday and they were told they were working on the last week of June.
    Womp womp... I was hoping BC was further ahead like Alberta.

Still waiting on 59173** Ont business to private... I love seeing guys with higher numbers get approved before me, reminds me of pre-orders with TI and Dlask.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramirez948 View Post
    Still waiting on 59173** Ont business to private... I love seeing guys with higher numbers get approved before me, reminds me of pre-orders with TI and Dlask.
    Hahahahaha
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Im waiting on 1 transfer for a restricted rifle 5970*** July 22nd not expecting to hear from that one for a while then I've got a transfer for 16 restricted hanguns/ semi auto submachine-gun style firearms (famae mini SAF ect) 5948*** June 21st ontario person-person transfer really hoping that one comes before the snow does. . . . Reading some posts here there seems to be almost no rhyme or reason to how ontario is processing things.... I'm seeing numbers all over the place here. Not really surprised most of the other provinces usually do better than us when it comes to just about everything......

Quote Originally Posted by BangFlop View Post
    We’ll I guess that’s a bit better than Ontario. I transferred a guy in BC a month ago and it was approved 2 days later. Guy I transferred to in NS couple weeks back only took one day

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    Im conflicted, on one hand Im pumped to get a transfer and get to play with something new to me, but i have much cooler things waiting for transfer approval.
    Same here, I bought something that I will need to custom make ammo for since they stopped selling it years ago so it seems

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    59176XX Ontario, business to private. Approved October 1st.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor