Page 53 of 195 FirstFirst ... 334345464748495051525354555657585960616373 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Yesterday i was contacted by Tenda to let me know that my Chiappa Rhino 357. Nebula Special edition was canceled do to the police not allowing the transfer of that brand or model
    I was totally bummed out as I ordered it on August 20th and everything was good to go and payment was excepted plus I bypassed many last chance firearms at that time as this was the one I spent my money on and it wasn't cheap.
    They offered to return my money and since I had know choices I excepted.
    Has anyone else's order been canceled due to these circumstances???? By Tenda
    Probably was my last chance to own one these bad boys (Sucks)
    No problem with other orders so far Wtf has the ban started?

That makes no sense, it’s just a revolver….nothing really that the police should be involved with…sounds like Tenda is making up excuses for not having enough stock when they took your money….

Never heard of that happening before ever.
    CCFR CSSA

If the CFO did not approve the transfer, it’s because there is a problem with your RPAL, membership or other.
    Not the gun or Tenda. Call CFC and check it out.

I had a non restricted PAL verification failed for a buyer. He called and got the problem rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    If the CFO did not approve the transfer, it’s because there is a problem with your RPAL, membership or other.
    Not the gun or Tenda. Call CFC and check it out.

I had a non restricted PAL verification failed for a buyer. He called and got the problem rectified.
    Whats the potential issue with membership?
    Since this is my 1st restricted i have not joined a club yet, but i know which one i will join and did list them in the purchase form. (The choices were; none, club name…, or “still looking”
    Thanks in advance !

Quote Originally Posted by C9er View Post
    Whats the potential issue with membership?
    Since this is my 1st restricted i have not joined a club yet, but i know which one i will join and did list them in the purchase form. (The choices were; none, club name…, or “still looking”
    Thanks in advance !
    I believe you need a valid membership before they will approve a restricted firearm as they fax your membership details to the CFO I do not think you can just put pending or looking, but someone to correct me if I am wrong. The fact that still looking was a option is interesting. Mind you I am speaking from alberta I don’t know how other provinces work.
    Last edited by Emshey; 09-14-2022 at 10:34 AM.

Shouldn't need anything in Ontario.

In the past when the CFO has needed proof of range membership, they contact and ask for it, they don't just outright cancel the transfer.
    CCFR CSSA

I have no problems with my rpal period. As my other purchases with tenda were all approved and with all other companies.

Quote Originally Posted by McClure View Post
    I have no problems with my rpal period. As my other purchases with tenda were all approved and with all other companies.
    I would seek clarification from Tenda on that or try to email the CFO (might be faster than calling)

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    That makes no sense, it’s just a revolver….nothing really that the police should be involved with…sounds like Tenda is making up excuses for not having enough stock when they took your money….
    Sounds like tenda sold your pistol to someone else for more pesos