Page 55 of 195 FirstFirst ... 354547484950515253545556575859606162636575 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by McClure View Post
    Yesterday i was contacted by Tenda to let me know that my Chiappa Rhino 357. Nebula Special edition was canceled do to the police not allowing the transfer of that brand or model
    I was totally bummed out as I ordered it on August 20th and everything was good to go and payment was excepted plus I bypassed many last chance firearms at that time as this was the one I spent my money on and it wasn't cheap.
    They offered to return my money and since I had know choices I excepted.
    Has anyone else's order been canceled due to these circumstances???? By Tenda
    Probably was my last chance to own one these bad boys (Sucks)
    No problem with other orders so far Wtf has the ban started?
    That is a strange one. Not sure what to make of it other then Tenda screwed up and does not want to admit it... But I can't see the advantage of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Randyb0bandy View Post
    You guys just have to be patient. Go buy yourselves a NR to feed the addiction for a while. CGS sent me an NR in 4 days alberta to ON. The addiction will hold off now. For about a month lol
    good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Henryboy View Post
    That is a strange one. Not sure what to make of it other then Tenda screwed up and does not want to admit it... But I can't see the advantage of doing that.
    ya that is very odd have you asked the other dealers that have strings here? several of them sell that particular firearm might be worth checking G4C, firearms outlet and wolverine all sell them too

Quote Originally Posted by mykjo View Post
    Ontario. May 31st purchase. Received my reference number on June 15th as 5894xxx from tenda. I am still waiting for my approval.

June 1st purchase at 5894xxx with no approval.

June 3rd purchase at 5911xxx with no approval.
    In the same boat, I also have a 5911xxx initiated June 4th in Ontario from Tenda even, still no approval yet. I am guessing it should be soon now though.

Initiated on 24 Jun 22 by an Ontario Retails store and Transfer was approved on 15 Sep 22. by the CFO Office. I live in Alberta, so it's almost a 3 month process. Done deal now though, just waiting for the goods to arrive via Canada Post.

Quote Originally Posted by rumman View Post
    Initiated on 24 Jun 22 by an Ontario Retails store and Transfer was approved on 15 Sep 22. by the CFO Office. I live in Alberta, so it's almost a 3 month process. Done deal now though, just waiting for the goods to arrive via Canada Post.
    Nothing to do with Ontario. AB CFO approved this. Most Ontarians are still waiting for 2-3 June purchases.
    Consider yourself lucky. Next time follow up sooner with the retailer.
    You can check when it was submitted on your approval form.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Just got Ontario commercial > private transfer from June 3. Email came this morning! whooo!

What's the transfer number 5 first digits?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskanbrown View Post
    Sooo close I can feel it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskanbrown View Post

The first four are

5906xxx