Page 98 of 195 FirstFirst ... 788890919293949596979899100101102103104105106108118 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Quote Originally Posted by emmott View Post
    Alberta dealer to Alberta buyer. 59669xx. Date received July 12 date approved October 31. 3 months 19 days!
    im still waiting on 5954*** from June 28th BC to Ontario my other 6 transfers dont stand a chance at this rate

im 5949 june 23 so still 3 more weeks i suppose according to spreadsheet. keeps getting pushed back. ugh.was aprox nov 12, then 13 now 18-19.

How long it takes for a p2p in Ontario? I should get my transfer notice by the sheet, but I didn't. Sheet is not 100% accuracy, I understand. But the approved transfer number is behind mine. Btw, I started the transfer on June 14th

CGN Regular
    What spreadsheet is being referenced?

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by rm_rang View Post
    What spreadsheet is being referenced?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=386145428

Quote Originally Posted by Shihuozhi View Post
    How long it takes for a p2p in Ontario? I should get my transfer notice by the sheet, but I didn't. Sheet is not 100% accuracy, I understand. But the approved transfer number is behind mine. Btw, I started the transfer on June 14th
    I haven't seen mine yet either, P-P Ontario, the initial call was Jun 13, buyer called in on the 16th 59336xx, I figure it has to be really soon.
    “Gun control is the only kind of policy that we have where the proponents of it will point to it's utter failure as evidence that we need even more of it!" - JNG

Alright my turn. I'm in Quebec and did the initial phone transfer in French. Apparently that is/was a trick to get trough quicker. Personal experience, I bought a handgun the 29th of June from someone else and an other from a Landsborough auction September 17th. Today the 31st of October(spoopy), I got a call from the SQ to finalize the transfer (asking questions and whatnot). Also called both my references. But here's the kicker (not having read any of the other posts in this thread :P); they're doing both handgun transfers at the same time. To whomever is awaiting their transfer, stay strong brothers and sisters! :D

Just got a transfer notification from the beginning of June.

Higher than normal call volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shihuozhi View Post
    Referenced spreadsheet is only vendor to person in Ontario.
    AFAIK no one is tracking person to person transfer.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    Hey guys

Does anybody know who you can complain to about the ladies answering the phone for the Ontrio CFO? I have been waiting 8 months for my renewal and all she could say was you put it in early enough for us not to need to worry about it right now, and just in general very condecending