Transfer Times

mildot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
269   0   1
New customer here, and I certainly understand the situation, however just wondering how your transfer times/results have been? I'm in SK BTW, Thanks in advance.

My first one from May 31 showed up in the mail in about 30 days, they never sent anything to the vendor I had to take them the registration. Bought another on June 10 and still have got nothing. I’m in Manitoba.

My first one from May 31 showed up in the mail in about 30 days, they never sent anything to the vendor I had to take them the registration. Bought another on June 10 and still have got nothing. I’m in Manitoba.

Thanks, did you have to contact them to ship? or did they do that?

Can't speak for Sask, I had one go through in Manitoba (I was seller) last week. It took 2 weeks.

I am in QC and things seem to have slowed down quite a bit, which makes sense b/c of summer holidays. I am waiting on many from june 7th. Heard a few folks getting june 4-5 transfers done lately. And usually QC is pretty fast...

It is getting slower. My purchases on June 7 were approved exactly 3 weeks later. My purchase on July 8 is still out. Does not really makes sense unless they purposely are slowing things down. BC.

The thing that I don't understand is that the July 8 includes the same handgun I purchased on June 7. But I also read here that others who purchased beginning of June are still waiting in BC. I guess I got lucky.

This whole mess shows me that our government in general has no clue what they are doing, so whatever the current leadership wants to do or implement, don't expect any logic or system in it's implementation.

This whole mess shows me that our government in general has no clue what they are doing, so whatever the current leadership wants to do or implement, don't expect any logic or system in it's implementation.

HA! I said in another thread it’s a good thing I don’t need a passport renewal as well. Transfers in AB from purchases July 10 has been crickets…

Back
Top Bottom