Page 165 of 195 FirstFirst ... 145155157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171172173175185 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1941

Thread: Transfer Times

Quote Originally Posted by CanadArms 1867 View Post
    Question for an Ontario resident transplanted to Quebec and on his 8th month of waiting... I've been following the Quebec transfer thread - based on a few posts, it seems like the SQ is holding back and processing ALL transfer requests on someone's file before releasing the whole batch of approved transfers to the purchaser.

Ie. If someone bought 5 handguns at different times between June and October, all 5 transfers are being approved in December in one shot..

Anyone hear anything similar?
    Waiting since June 9th for my first transfer. The SQ only JUST called one of my references last week. No news since then.

Also the language used was "do you give your consent for this RPAL holder to have a handgun?" Which just seems odd considering my reference has much less knowledge of the subject than me or the SQ... But they treat them like an authority? 👍🤡

Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    well one great thing about handguns being banned, never gonna be tempted to buy anything at Tenda again. Been waiting almost 2 weeks since I've received the transfer notification but they can't even seem to get it in the mail. Trying to make me pay $3.50 more in shipping, now they're saying they're not competent enough to input my PAL credentials properly or follow the RCMP's basic directions when getting an error. Nope, they'll just tell the customer they can't ship it and leave the customer to call the RCMP only for the RCMP to tell them Tenda is inputting basic info wrong and there's no issue. Unbelievable
    Tenda is the absolute worst company I've dealt with. I bought a gun from them, it came broken, they refused to do anything to help and told me to warranty it. It was 7 months before I got it back. I had to buy another gun for hunting season and I just sold the warrantied one when I got it back. I will never buy a thing from them again.

CGN Regular
    Ontario dealer purchase made on Aug 17th, 2022
    Approved on Jan 30, 2023.

Ref #6002XXX

Only a few more to go

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetandskrrt View Post
    Tenda is the absolute worst company I've dealt with. I bought a gun from them, it came broken, they refused to do anything to help and told me to warranty it. It was 7 months before I got it back. I had to buy another gun for hunting season and I just sold the warrantied one when I got it back. I will never buy a thing from them again.
    it's amazing how they try to duck basic responsibility and push it onto the customer, especially when there's nothing I can do about it, they're just entirely incompetent and not doing what they're supposed to do

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    Ontario dealer purchase made on Aug 17th, 2022
    Approved on Jan 30, 2023.

Ref #6002XXX

Only a few more to go
    You willing to provide the 5th digit for chart tracking?

On business to BC private. Ref# 6039xxx. Purchased Sept. 21, initiated Sept. 22, called in today for reference # and she pushed the transfer thru while I was on the phone. Hopefully will have it next week sometime.

60015xx Ontario business to Ontario private approved today 2:20

Success.
    My handgun Transfer Notification came through today. BC to Alberta - Private to Private.
    146 days to process, # 6028xxx

Jussssst about 6 months in BC

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by great northern View Post
    you willing to provide the 5th digit for chart tracking?
    60021xx