Page 149 of 195 FirstFirst ... 129139141142143144145146147148149150151152153154155156157159169 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1941

Thread: Transfer Times

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler1993 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble calling the RCMP CFP?
    I've been calling non stop for hours days on end, trying to get them to give me an att to carry this thing across the street to the post office to ship it to this nice lady in Alberta who paid for it like 5 months ago. I can't do it online because it's not registered to me anymore.
    Quite frustrating
    Pack it, do a label online and arrange for Canada Post to pick up
    “No GD Bear is getting my roast ham for lunch”-J.L.P. Labrador

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler1993 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble calling the RCMP CFP?
    I've been calling non stop for hours days on end, trying to get them to give me an att to carry this thing across the street to the post office to ship it to this nice lady in Alberta who paid for it like 5 months ago. I can't do it online because it's not registered to me anymore.
    Quite frustrating
    Email the CFO with all the specifics including the address of the PO and the window of hours you want to take it. Give them a week or so lead time since they are slow to respond these days but they’ll send the att.

ON private sale 5961XXX completed today

Quote Originally Posted by billbikes61 View Post
    Got a notification yesterday. I was thrilled as I am waiting on 2 auction wins from around Aug. 20 Alberta to Ontario.
    You got me excited for a moment too! I believe I'm also waiting on a few wins from that same auction. Sadly I've had nothing come through as of yet but I'm hoping I'll have my transfers approved in the next couple business... months...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ichigo27 View Post
    ON private sale 5961XXX completed today
    thats disgusting but progress I suppose?

Ont private sale - 5962XXX completed late yesterday - 6 month exactly. still 3 in que - fingers crossed they are faster -lol

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Has anyone else noticed that since the handgun ban, transfer approvals are actually taking longer? If you think they are screwing with us place an X here___. If you think they aren’t, give your head a shake!
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759

ON B to P 59856XX approved Jan 8th, Aug 4th Purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by MandS View Post
    Hi.
    Does anyone knows if CFO from Qc are approving transfers? My transfer was initiated on 14 August 2022. B2P from Ontario. Thank you!
    On December 08 they were working on the one bought on July 22. So January or early February. Pretty much every transfer takes at least 5 to 6 months in all provinces. If it's your first transfer I hope you sent them a copy of your club membership and also they are supposed to call you and two of your reference.

Transfer time going longer

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that since the handgun ban, transfer approvals are actually taking longer? If you think they are screwing with us place an X here___. If you think they aren’t, give your head a shake!

Yes I agree! I started transfer 02.09.2022 -3.5 months and half!!! Very frustrating called few times same answer be patient ,waiting in CFO office for approval !!!!Still nothing! I should move Alaska !