Page 62 of 195 FirstFirst ... 425254555657585960616263646566676869707282 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Quote Originally Posted by 7.92X33Kurz View Post
    If you are a BC Resident follow this procedure:

- Call 1-800-731-4000
    - Press 1
    - Wait for annoying Bill C-21 announcement to pass
    - Press 1 again
    - Extension "9530" when asked (BC CFO personnel)
    - If you are polite and respectful in your enquiry they will offer and you can ask as well to have your transfers completed.

- They are very nice to deal with and will approve all your outstanding transfers if you are willing to wait (who isn't at this point)
    - It will likely take you a few tries and their system only holds for 10 min and not 32 min like the general CFP number

Good Luck
    I was able to get through last thurs or fri cant remember which day and was polite asked about my license renewal which I applied for online over 3.5 months ago and two transfers from July and she said she would do them. Haven't received the emails. Either she just said screw this guy or there's some kind of backlog on whatever happens after they start the initial process.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnycd3 View Post
    I was able to get through last thurs or fri cant remember which day and was polite asked about my license renewal which I applied for online over 3.5 months ago and two transfers from July and she said she would do them. Haven't received the emails. Either she just said screw this guy or there's some kind of backlog on whatever happens after they start the initial process.
    wow they did mine on the phone in minutes and actually had me check the email before I got off the phone to make sure they went through. one email did take a day or two longer to get to the dealer though 2 were immediate one took 2 days not sure why

Just gor my transfer approval this morning!!! My order was placed in June 22nd!. It's coming like a molasses freight train ladies and gentlemen.

Just got my June 4th this morning with ref # 5907XXX from Ontario retailer to me..

oh great. im 5949 so only 42,000 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty01 View Post
    Lol.. I got my 5906xxx from June 2 day before yesterday and my 5907xxx from June 4 today.. do the math

I'm in Ontario. Ordered June 3 from a store in Alberta. Received transfer approval today. 5905xxx

I have a couple of other purchases awaiting transfer. I was hoping they would be approved in a batch.

Got 2 today, in Alberta one from June 20th from AB seller, and the other June 21st from NB seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    I'm in Ontario. Ordered June 3 from a store in Alberta. Received transfer approval today. 5905xxx

I have a couple of other purchases awaiting transfer. I was hoping they would be approved in a batch.
    Not doing that in Ontario apparently. DIIKW.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by shifty01 View Post
    You don't need to do the math, someone's already done it.
    You should get your order around 10-13 December.
    See Wolf's spreadsheet here.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel