Page 11 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

I spoke with Alberta CFO today August 9. They are currently doing transfers that were submitted first week of June.

Finally got through on the phone to a very nice lady who approved all three of my transfers today. One from June 15,and 29th and one from July 7th . In AB

CGN Regular
    Waiting on two. Both on called in on June 7th. One private and one retail. Both Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdLaker View Post
    Finally got through on the phone to a very nice lady who approved all three of my transfers today. One from June 15,and 29th and one from July 7th . In AB
    Seems only three CFOs are doing this BC, AB, and NS.
    In Ontario, according to some, if you call in, you get put at the end of the queue.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BattleRife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgoltz View Post
    I spoke with Alberta CFO today August 9. They are currently doing transfers that were submitted first week of June.
    ...and have been since the second week of June.

What will be interesting to see is how quickly will they progress once they get past the surge of June 1st-10th?
    --BattleRife

CGN Regular
    I am trying to start a transfer and cant get anyone on the phone. Today I tried 25 times and only a couple of times did it seem like someone might answer, all the rest tell you to call back. Previously ive waited for 30mins and had the line cut out. I am calling on breaks so I cant wait for too long and theres no after hours or early option, all 9-5.

This is Ontario.

For a person to person transfer i started june 6th, took 5 weeks to go through.

Got through in 40 mins to initiate a transfer today. Called in the pm from AB.
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    This is how the $hit starts....so why start it???
    The RCMP my web service page is also down for some reason I suspect from either over use and crashed or they got tired of so many where's my stuff questions I know the couple times I have called the CFO I spent an hour on hold + then it rings and goes to a message saying technical difficulties so I just gave up. I think its a combination of stalling and overwhelmed Im sire they did not expect to be so hammered with people buying.

Anyone have a rough idea of how long it takes the feds to pass transfers on to the provincial CFOs?