Rio Royal Brenneke Slugs and Buckshot - 12ga and 20ga

MD Charlton

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12 & 20 GA GAUGE RIO BRENNEKE SLUGS AND BUCKSHOT were developed in 1898, the Brenneke shotgun slug is still one of the most effective slug designs in use today. RIO’s Brenneke shotgun slugs are effective and accurate with improved penetration while reducing wear on your choke. This 12 gauge, 2-3/4” shell, 1-1/8-ounce slug travels at a speed of 1,410 fps has proved itself a reliable game stopper for years.

Royal Buck 12 and 20-gauge buckshot cartridges are a key line for the hunter or competition shooter. A variety of shot sizes and payloads weights allow each shooter to match the perfect cartridge to their intended need.

NOW IN STOCK AT MD CHARLTON, CALL YOUR DEALER FOR PRICES AN AVAILABILTY
RIO12GA.jpgRIO20GA.jpg

Attachments

• RIO12GA.jpg
    RIO12GA.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,482
  • RIO20GA.jpg
    RIO20GA.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,454
Are these Rio Brenneke slugs hardened with antimony like the actual Brenneke brand slug lineup?

The 3x3 20 gauge is the holy grail for 20 gauge buckshot.
I hope somewhere around here starts carrying it

It's in stock at a few stores around me but the price is ridiculous. Hard to train much at $1.50+ a shell. It is a good load though, I think I measured the pellets at .28". With 9 that makes a decent load nipping on the heels of some 00 12g. Not as powerful obviously but still...

Back
Top Bottom