Repeat customer Wondering why I never got an email regarding your data breach

Funny, I have an MBNA card and I had the same charges around July 20-23. My TD visa was also compromised. My friends TD mortgage was discharged on same day too. I think TD was hacked but they never came out.

Wow, that's exactly when these charges were too...that's interesting.

Customer who alerted Canammo: it was a breach notice i got from my vpn, it may have just been my data and not everyone elses, I sent them a notice, you are probably ok,and it was most likely just an alert on my data. I passed it along to canadaammo as a precaution. it most likely was just something skimming old emails and nothing serious.

compromised data password hash, whatever that means

Did you try calling them and talk to them before putting them on the hot seat?
Yeah, thought so.....
Btw, it was a rhetorical question .

fanboy? I'm curious how they are keeping the doors open never have any stock or ammo it seems these days. I used to love them years ago I check out the site and just go elsewhere

fanboy? I'm curious how they are keeping the doors open never have any stock or ammo it seems these days. I used to love them years ago I check out the site and just go elsewhere

You can ask questions without being a fanboy...

They have stated a few times they aren't really in the "game" much anymore. The prices for the items they carried went up and they no longer import a lot of the products they once did

Back
Top Bottom