Thread: Hodgdon Titegroup 4lb Back In Stock

Thumbs up Hodgdon Titegroup 4lb Back In Stock

HODGDON TITEGROUP BACK IN STOCK!

Hodgdon's Titegroup Powder is a fast burning, spherical propellant designed for efficiency and accuracy, as implied by its name. Because of its unique design, Titegroup provides flawless ignition with all types of primers, including the lead-free versions. Unlike pistol powders of the past, Titegroup's powder position in large casings (.45 LC, .357 Mag, etc.) has virtually no effect on the velocity and performance of the bullet.

Titegroup is great for Cowboy Action, Bullseye, Combat and IPSC/IDPA Shooters. It delivers superb, uniform ballistics and clean burning performance with low charge weights and mild muzzle reports.

Name:  CCX.jpg
Views: 646
Size:  52.3 KB

CLICK HERE
    Last edited by SolelyOutdoors; 08-04-2022 at 03:49 PM.

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

Edit: I've deleted my original post due to the implication I made. I'm being messaged directly by a few people to help them find powder. I dont believe this retailer would appreciate me redirecting anyone from their place of business. They took the time to post this and if you're looking for titegroup they do have it in stock and they were kind enough to give insight on their cost model.

Solely....please delete your response as well so my quoted text isn't showing. Apologies and all the best.
    Last edited by mattg; 08-08-2022 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattg View Post
    Are you able to clarify why there's such a large discrepancy between your price and other suppliers in Canada?

I can confirm that I've purchased 4lb of titegroup as recent as 5-6 months ago for $139 and I can find two other Canadian sellers currently at $150 (in stock).

It's a shame as you are in the GTA and I would love to be a customer. Westernmetals are also selling at a similar cost as you so by no means you are the only one. Just both of you are way above what the market has shown even recently. Curious why.

On a separate note your 1lb of CFE Pistol does seem to be reasonable compared to others so it must be something specific to Titegroup I guess.

Anyway. Just thought I would ask.
    We try our best to give our customers the best pricing/quality there is on the market. But at the same time we are facing augmented cost of importing and shipping. It’s truly unfortunate that we cannot afford to go back to our pricing before the pandemic.

Thank you for your message and we hope that you can find what you are looking for out there. Cheers!

Team Solely

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629