Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reliable... True to their name.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppablem View Post
    So what is the point of a price match? Exactly the same ammo shouldn't cost 25% more. I was getting exactly the same ammo plus vendor paid shipping in a week.

This isn't just a small mark up (like 50 dollar difference for a pistol) which I would've gladly paid for local small business.
    As stated on their website that they will price match if it is possible.

You can’t expect a store to price match items if the lower price will make the store lose money (below cost)
    I noticed that some store are still selling old stock on some
    Items and that’s why some items are a lot cheaper in some stores.
    With the increases in ammo prices recently I can see why some store have lower ammo prices because they are selling older stock
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    As stated on their website that they will price match if it is possible.

You can’t expect a store to price match items if the lower price will make the store lose money (below cost)
    I noticed that some store are still selling old stock on some
    Items and that’s why some items are a lot cheaper in some stores.
    With the increases in ammo prices recently I can see why some store have lower ammo prices because they are selling older stock
    This was 3 years ago when Blazer 9mm was $220 to $250 for 500 rounds average online. Reliable told me the best they can do was 290 a case... I ended up ordering else where.
    Last edited by Unstoppablem; 08-05-2022 at 04:18 PM. Reason: typo

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppablem View Post
    This was 3 years ago when Blazer 9mm was $220 to $250 for 500 rounds average online. Reliable told me the best they can do was 290 a case... I ended up ordering else where.
    I never really understood why people get butt hurt about pricing, I worked retail for close to 10 years, if someone told me there's a better price elsewhere ...

Cool man, go buy it there, no sweat off my back

I ordered couple of times and honestly experience was pretty positive, I will do business with them again
    You're out!

Reliable family are solid people... might be some employees that have quirks, but the family side is solid.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Props to Reliable. I made my second purchase there last week and they shipped promptly. It was received in excellent condition.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Reliable is hands down the best store, Sean there goes above and beyond to his customers and treats them like life long friends.

Reliable blows my mind every time. I can run fresh out of ammo, order a couple days before range day, and its always here before then. Reliable's shipping department is beyond impressive.

I have dealt with Reliable a number of times. Always ordered over internet and shipped to me. I've also had to return (exchange) things i've ordered. They have always been good to deal with. Never had a problem, and have been quite pleased with their customer service when having to return/exchange items. They are a solid business.

CGN frequent flyer
    I've been doing business with Reliable for a lot of years. You won't find a better place anywhere in my opinion.

Chris.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast