Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reliable... True to their name.

CGN Regular

Reliable... True to their name.

Ordered a few mags earlier today online... Just got shipping confirmation from Canada post.
    The gang at Reliable is just that... Reliable.
    Thanks for your expedience in my order. Fantastic customer service!

Great team!!

Not my closest shop, but definitely my favourite, always busy, plus they stock m855

Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    Ordered a few mags earlier today online... Just got shipping confirmation from Canada post.
    The gang at Reliable is just that... Reliable.
    Thanks for your expedience in my order. Fantastic customer service!

Great team!!
    I deal with them all the time. Awesome bunch to deal with and super fast shipping. I’ve ordered bulk ammo numerous times and have it at my door the following day.

CGN Regular
    Best guys around. Basically every employee is awesome to talk to. They do not dissapoint

I just started using them recently. So far, they’ve been excellent during these challenging times.

They’re my local shop and yup they’re great! Myself and my buddies have each spent a small fortune there over the years and no sign of that stopping. Would be nice to see their big annual sale back again once things simmer down a little though

It used to be my favorite shop and then I stopped going even when it is within walking distance.
    Their price match isnt price match. I tried to give local business a chance and went to get some bulk pistol ammo and was told they cant match their competitor's price. Reliable reduced their price by a little bit and offered me 25% more than their competitor and said thats the best they can do... Keep in mind their competitor was not doing a sale, it was their regular price. This stopped me from buying ammo from them.

Another time I asked them if I want a specific firearm whether or not they can order it for me. They said they can and I waited 6 months... Meanwhile every other major firearm shops had their inventory restocked multiple times of the same model of firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppablem View Post
    It used to be my favorite shop and then I stopped going even when it is within walking distance.
    Their price match isnt price match. I tried to give local business a chance and went to get some bulk pistol ammo and was told they cant match their competitor's price. Reliable reduced their price by a little bit and offered me 25% more than their competitor and said thats the best they can do... Keep in mind their competitor was not doing a sale, it was their regular price. This stopped me from buying ammo from them.

Another time I asked them if I want a specific firearm whether or not they can order it for me. They said they can and I waited 6 months... Meanwhile every other major firearm shops had their inventory restocked multiple times of the same model of firearm.
    Reliable is my closest local shop and to be fair, neither of your issues sound like reasons for a negative post. They were pretty honest with me about not being able to price match an item at one point and recommending I buy it on Amazon to get the best deal (I hadn't even asked for the price match yet, they just told me upfront). They're not a huge outfit and some bigger places just have more buying power and can offer certain items at lower prices / get priority from some suppliers.

Their service has always been superb. It's easy to shop around for items, good service is hard to find in this hobby. I've had two separate times where I've gone in there having an obviously bad day where I screwed up the trigger spring on my Shadow 2 and once where I really needed a scope mounted and bore-sighted ASAP and they got both things sorted for me same-day despite their shop being slammed with service orders. That alone was worth the extra tax I paid on the items.

They're not the cheapest in the country, but in my experience, they take care of their customers. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just always have a good experience when I go in there.

So what is the point of a price match? Exactly the same ammo shouldn't cost 25% more. I was getting exactly the same ammo plus vendor paid shipping in a week.

This isn't just a small mark up (like 50 dollar difference for a pistol) which I would've gladly paid for local small business.

CGN Regular
    Actually it is a reason to post. The post just stated the facts of a persons experience. Let's not start censoring please.
    Everybody has their reasons. I for one will probably never get to their store so in store service doesn't get checked on my list but does on yours. Good for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast