Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536373839404252 ... LastLast

Thread: Handgun Importation Ban: Effective August 19 22

The Liberals are looking for an autocratic dictatorship Gov, right now, they already going on the first step, but most Canadian doesn't care or realize it. the Liberals more and more like prototypes of Nazi and Chinese Communist Party, didn't follow the law and destroyed the democracy.

CGN Regular
    Guns have two enemies, rust and politicians.

Our monarchy has turned into dictatorship as evidenced by parties joining to push through their agendas, unacceptable.

What to do? Full page adds in newspapers(go fund me), peaceful protests(bring trucks they listen to those).

Regards,

RM

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket an View Post
    Guns have two enemies, rust and politicians.

Our monarchy has turned into dictatorship as evidenced by parties joining to push through their agendas, unacceptable.

What to do? Full page adds in newspapers(go fund me), peaceful protests(bring trucks they listen to those).

Regards,

RM
    I've long felt a march to Ottawa is in order.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leon80 View Post
    The Liberals are looking for an autocratic dictatorship Gov, right now, they already going on the first step, but most Canadian doesn't care or realize it. the Liberals more and more like prototypes of Nazi and Chinese Communist Party, didn't follow the law and destroyed the democracy.
    They say you are a conspiracy theorist whack job for even suggesting that. Well, anyone who hasn't read a single page of history that is. Or put another way, the more you notice it the more they go after you and call you crazy, which is telling in itself.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkillers View Post
    I've long felt a march to Ottawa is in order.
    Say...September? Be there with balls on...I mean bells.

RM

For sure. Both balls and bells!
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkillers View Post
    For sure. Both balls and bells!
    Well, that's two of us then..freedom is never free.

RM

I totally agree!

I’m just buying as many handguns on my wishlist as I can afford.

I tried to look historically of what has happened when such freedoms were lost and it seems regardless of the government they were never restored, whole or in part. So I assume the same thing will happen now. Regardless if a CPC government is elected I don’t think they will restore the rights of firearm ownership simply because it seems like political suicide. It’s like debating abortion, drug decriminalization or climate change.

I just want to go to the range and shoot

PS. If anyone sees a Colt Python please pm me the link. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    I’m just buying as many handguns on my wishlist as I can afford.

I tried to look historically of what has happened when such freedoms were lost and it seems regardless of the government they were never restored, whole or in part. So I assume the same thing will happen now. Regardless if a CPC government is elected I don’t think they will restore the rights of firearm ownership simply because it seems like political suicide. It’s like debating abortion, drug decriminalization or climate change.

I just want to go to the range and shoot

PS. If anyone sees a Colt Python please pm me the link. Thank you!
    The PC's reversed the retarded mentality of registering non-restricted firearms. Actually, they interfered in the Liberal's long game I believe. The Liberal's wanted ALL firearms registered and accounted for, so their confiscation by coercion would be total.