Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4757596061626364656667

Thread: Handgun Importation Ban: Effective August 19 22

Quote Originally Posted by bustermc View Post
    My soles are where they've always been - my soul is doing just great, thanks.

Instead of refuting anything I've said or acknowledging that it's counterproductive to gun owners and gun rights that 80% - not all - of folks here act like hateful fascist white supremacist jackasses, you try to attack the person instead.

Optics are important, and when new gun owners, people considering gun ownership, or people just curious about gun owners, come on here and see uncensored posts about "wokeness" and "immigrants" and "injuns" and "lgbt folks are sick", you can understand why people have the perception they do of gun ownership.

You haven't tried to argue against that because you can't.
    And you sir have outed yourself. Sail on the sole of your shoe and take your rubbish with you.
    “You can ignore the reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring that reality.” ~Ayn Rand
    "Life is so short and then we are dead for an extraordinarily long time. Treat yourself to some shooting joy." Best, dipnet

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    I'd ignore him completely.

He is pretending to be one of us to get some acceptance. Then he drops a lie about truckers protest being a violent armed protest, stockpiling firearms and destroying neighborhoods.

Then he compares Pierre to Trump. That's how influencing works. Innuendos, half lies mixed with jokes, outrageous claims.

He is just doing it for fun. When I was younger I was doing the same to morons on some liberal forum. Pretending to be a furcurious LGBTQ person. Oh the laughs i got from them.
    'He' invited me to argue points, suggesting he had them all and I was empty. I declined knowing what I'm dealing with. He (predictably) goes off the deep end right into whacko. So I smile knowing it was the correct and wise thing for me to do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    And what are these basic facts? I’m sorry, when I read your comments all I see is a person taking a moral high ground without actually articulating anything profound (like our wonderful leader JT). I’m not mocking anyone here, people seem to have a difficult time accepting that there are differing views on firearm ownership and application. Rather than having a meaningful conversation insults are slung and claims of “being wrong” or uneducated are made. Again a way of bidding for a stance of superiority. Most of those comments don’t bother me in the least because of the sociopolitical realities of the modern age, I’ve just learned to accept these expectations.
    Other than your attempt to psycho analyze me, I would engage you in a debate. Of course there are differing points of view but, as the old saying goes, you don't get to make up your own facts. That's something our friend is doing with a large dash of rude. If taking the moral high ground means asking for informed debate colour me guilty. I'll go as deep into this as you like.

Basic fact No.1: the majority of gun owners are incredibly law abiding and have the lowest criminal (or even parking ticket) rates in the country. Studies and observation proves this (otherwise you'd see evidence of their lawlessness all around you). To start with (including that attempt at a hillbilly accent) they are all misogynist, anti LGBT and whatever is a useless waste of time talking about, unless you want to discuss why someone would want to paint that false picture. Why do you think someone would want to do that?

I was born and raised in Venezuela. I saw the Liberal agenda miles away. Nobody should be surprised. Handguns is just the start, the end goal is total ban of all firearms.

To think that can not happen is ignorant. Liberalism is just a nice word for fascists. Let's call it what it is. I am not saying liberals are Nazis that murdered millions of people. But what they do want to do is make Canadians poor so that they become dependant on the state. As long as Canadians are armed, they struggle with a totalitarian rule.

Don't be fooled, that is the end goal of the left.

For those of you saying you won't vote, then you support the existing tyrannical government. And don't complain.

Voting the opposition is the only option to get the liberal fascists out of power and restore freedoms that have and will continue to be taken away.

Under the liberal rule, this forum may be considered hate speech, and it could be taken down if new bills get passed.

Pierre all the way, let's get Canada back. Get over the whole crypto crap it's a choice, you all make it sound like it's doomsday. Use cash if you don't like it.
    Last edited by ADLYYC; 09-14-2022 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ADLYYC View Post
    I was born and raised in Venezuela. I saw the Liberal agenda miles away. Nobody should be surprised. Handguns is just the start, the end goal is total ban of all firearms.

To think that can not happen is ignorant. Liberalism is just a nice word for fascists. Let's call it what it is. I am not saying liberals are Nazis that murdered millions of people. But what they do want to do is make Canadians poor so that they become dependant on the state. As long as Canadians are armed, they struggle with a totalitarian rule.

Don't be fooled, that is the end goal of the left.

For those of you saying you won't vote, then you support the existing tyrannical government. And don't complain.

Voting the opposition is the only option to get the liberal fascists out of power and restore freedoms that have and will continue to be taken away.

Under the liberal rule, this forum may be considered hate speech, and it could be taken down if new bills get passed.

Pierre all the way, let's get Canada back. Get over the whole crypto crap it's a choice, you all make it sound like it's doomsday. Use cash if you don't like it.
    MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN!!!

I second this

Quote Originally Posted by ADLYYC View Post

Don't be fooled, that is the end goal of the left. For those of you saying you won't vote, then you support the existing tyrannical government. And don't complain.

You just described Lil PeePee's conservative party. You make it sound like our only choice is between the liberals (90% evil) and the cons (95% evil). That's a false dichotomy.

The rest of what you wrote is gusano facsist propaganda.
    “Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary”

― Karl Marx

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 12-08-2022 at 02:06 PM.