Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Irunguns - Import ban effective August 19, 2022

Question Irunguns - Import ban effective August 19, 2022

Hi Nick and Irunguns,

As you know our communist aka liberal government is banning all restricted handguns importation into Canada effective August 19, 2022.

For all of us who have bought handguns from irunguns.ca, and are waiting for transfer to be completed, can you please confirm that all of the handguns that we purchased prior today’s announcement are already in your Canada’s warehouse and we don’t have to worry about the import ban?

Hope you can clear this for us.

Thank you.
    Last edited by bacardi; 08-05-2022 at 12:41 PM.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Hi Nick and Irunguns,

As you know our communist aka liberal government is banning all restricted handguns importation into Canada effective August 19, 2022.

For all of us who have bought handguns from irunguns.ca, and are waiting for transfer to be completed, can you please confirm that all of the handguns that we purchased prior today’s announcement are already in your Canada’s warehouse and we don’t have to worry about the import ban?

Thank you.

Very Good question.

I 100% would like to know as well, purchases a month ago and waiting for the rubber stamp from CFO like everyone else.

Good Afternoon Bacardi,
    all firearms sold on irunguns.ca will be in Canada next week.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Hi Nick and Irunguns,

Thank you.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Good Afternoon Bacardi,
    Thanks for the update. I'm so scared that the RCMP will screw around and stop processing transfers at some point. In the height of the panic and announcement around June, the RCMP portal for businesses was crashing, I was still able to get a transfer here in Alberta done in two weeks. Now people are saying they've been waiting months.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Political interference, after the mass cas inquiry, rcmp will keep their heads down, there’s a microscope on them and I doubt any officer will risk their career for moot political/ideological gain

I'm at 9 weeks and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch762 View Post
    Political interference, after the mass cas inquiry, rcmp will keep their heads down, there’s a microscope on them and I doubt any officer will risk their career for moot political/ideological gain
    Sadly the pit in my stomach is telling me that those who won't will be quickly weeded out and replaced with those who will. I hope I'm wrong.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    Thanks for the update. I'm so scared that the RCMP will screw around and stop processing transfers at some point. In the height of the panic and announcement around June, the RCMP portal for businesses was crashing, I was still able to get a transfer here in Alberta done in two weeks. Now people are saying they've been waiting months.
    I just FINALLY had one approved @ about 9 weeks in AB. Coming from Ontario though. Just ordered from IRG, I expect faster being from AB to AB - but i won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Good Afternoon Bacardi,
    Thanks for the confirmation Irunguns!
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast