Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Telephones today

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Thanks Armseast. Hopefully you got my email about a missing number in my pal and the expiry date. You have forever earned my business.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Thanks Armseast. Hopefully you got my email about a missing number in my pal and the expiry date. You have forever earned my business.
    Scans received. Thank you.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Thank you ArmsEast for the quick email reply. After the announcement I thought all was lost. Thanks again!

Just to be sure that I understand: some of the guns I ordered listed as being physically in US, and to be shipped as soon as transfer is approved. Does it mean that such shippment would not be affected by upcoming goverment import freeze?

Quote Originally Posted by bigzmey1966 View Post
    Just to be sure that I understand: some of the guns I ordered listed as being physically in US, and to be shipped as soon as transfer is approved. Does it mean that such shippment would not be affected by upcoming goverment import freeze?
    Hi,
    From above

There is nothing currently sold that will be affected by todays news, including your order.
    What was listed previously as in the USA no longer is. We stopped holding things in the USA weeks ago. Hope that helps.

Also, to the many many people who called today looking for their transfer notice for a gun bought Thursday, we spent the weekend doing transfers and are still doing them. We will get to you. Calling to ask if we will send you the transfer is slowing down actually doing the transfers.

Finally, for those who have received their transfers completion notifications from your CFO, please do email us the confirmation to info@armseast.com

Communications by email instead of phone is most appreciated right now.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Hi,
    From above

What was listed previously as in the USA no longer is. We stopped holding things in the USA weeks ago. Hope that helps.

Also, to the many many people who called today looking for their transfer notice for a gun bought Thursday, we spent the weekend doing transfers and are still doing them. We will get to you. Calling to ask if we will send you the transfer is slowing down actually doing the transfers.

Finally, for those who have received their transfers completion notifications from your CFO, please do email us the confirmation to info@armseast.com

Communications by email instead of phone is most appreciated right now.
    Hey guys,

I sent an email regarding adding some magazines to my order that has yet to be answered after a few days... just want to make sure I get some mags added before they go bye bye... how long of a delay is there in responding to emails?

Thanks!

I also emailed regarding adding the name of my gun club to the order!

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Hey guys,

I sent an email regarding adding some magazines to my order that has yet to be answered after a few days... just want to make sure I get some mags added before they go bye bye... how long of a delay is there in responding to emails?

Thanks!

During regular business hours ARMS EAST is very quick in replying emails according to my experience with them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mikeyb's Avatar
    Well the online stuff worked fine! Now I can dual-wield my G21 with my new G17 (not that I advise doing such things).
    Mikey B

Thank you, and keep up good work!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast