Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Telephones today

Hi Everyone, Back again to ask. We are receiving 1 call every 2 minutes. We are max consumed with imports/sorting arrivals/transcribing orders/transfers/shipping. Please refrain from calling/emailing on non-time critical issues. If it is urgent, please email us. We are not taking custom requests for imports at this time. Please do not call us to ask for the status of your transfer, etc. This is not a normal time and we have a choice to make between getting you and everyone else your firearms OR talking to you on the phone about it. Please, give us a couple of weeks to work through all that is being worked through. If you ordered a gun on Thursday and you are calling today for an 'update', the update is, we are working on it. This is not an urgent question. We appreciate your understanding. THANK YOU!

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Curious how many guns are stockpiled waiting to be shipped.
    Have the piles been growing smaller (esp. in Ontario)?
    BTW, one of mine is in that pile.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Thanks for the update.

I like everyone else on here understands the sheer overload of work that must be coming your way with these recent announcements as well as trying to secure new product before the deadline. However, I made a purchase on August 2 paid in full and have yet to receive a transfer number, no response to my email that was sent and I can’t get through on the phone. This is making me concerned that my order fell through the cracks or that the item isn’t available.

Quote Originally Posted by RockCollector View Post
    I like everyone else on here understands the sheer overload of work that must be coming your way with these recent announcements as well as trying to secure new product before the deadline. However, I made a purchase on August 2 paid in full and have yet to receive a transfer number, no response to my email that was sent and I can’t get through on the phone. This is making me concerned that my order fell through the cracks or that the item isn’t available.
    It appears lots of the stores have been absolutely abysmal at email communication since this all started. I honestly don't think I've received a response from an email from anyone other than SFRC out of like 5 places that I've emailed regarding orders... going on 7 days with arms east now.

Quote Originally Posted by RockCollector View Post
    I just wanted to give a quick update and big thanks to ArmsEast. I was able to get a response today, and my transfer was initiated 2 days are my order. Thank you and keep up the great work.
    Last edited by RockCollector; 08-12-2022 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123