Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Telephones today

Telephones today

Dear Customers,
    We have been absolutely flattened today with phone calls regarding the announcement today, to the point that it is making it almost impossible for us to advance current orders, shipping and transfers. We would appreciate it if you could email us if you have a specific question or concern for today. We will action your email and get back to you as soon as possible. There is nothing currently sold that will be affected by todays news, including your order.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Arms East

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Great Update In Trying Times. Thanks.

Thanks arms east. I will patiently wait to get my order swapped for the kimber stainless II 45acp which was quickly held 1 off inventory after hours last night so proper swap can be done for today or at your earliest convenience. If action was not taken out last night, it will probably go OOS sometime today. Looks like the other kimbers went OOS. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by john777 View Post
    Thanks arms east. I will patiently wait to get my order swapped for the kimber stainless II 45acp which was quickly held 1 off inventory after hours last night so proper swap can be done for today or at your earliest convenience. If action was not taken out last night, it will probably go OOS sometime today. Looks like the other kimbers went OOS. Thanks again!
    We got you.

CGN Regular
    Thanks for the update! Sent you guys an email. Good to know it could take some time for the reply.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing!
    Last edited by Mercmeat; 08-05-2022 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Small other update. We will be uploading all items that are on route and will be at our CDN location this week coming, and making them available for purchase now.

I got you too arms east. Once all my orders arrive from around the country, my disposal income gets restored, I will look into non restricteds, and you'll be one of my go to places to shop! I can rest easy now that I know my swap is going to be taken care of. Needless to say, all kimbers are now sold out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    The level of self-centered customer douchebaggery you are having to deal with is unfortunate. Hang tough.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Thanks folks!! I'm really happy that I have bought a Glock 17 Gen 5 from you. I'm impatient to receive it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast