Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More pistols arriving next week

I am very interested in a S&W M&P 9 M2.0 Pistol, can you tell me the Model Number you are selling? Thank you!

Stupid question but did anyone else but marstar order the walther PDP pro sd?

Will anything in .45 ACP be showing up before the ban? I can't seem to find any stock anywhere!

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    Transfers seemed to stop completely in Ontario. Been waiting over 9 weeks now and told that it’s still under review . Meanwhile purchases that I made after those have been approved, shipped and I’ve had them for weeks. With Ontario having a population of 14+ millions and Canada’s population being 38 million it’s easy to see that we are probably getting the bulk of transfer requests. But things were going along albeit slowly then…NOTHING! I haven’t had an approval from private sales or business sales in weeks. I don’t about others but it seems like somebody put a stop to transfers.
    I’ve had 1 store purchase and 1 private both within Ontario approved. It’s sloooowwwwww but still happening.

Meanwhile I’m still waiting on two sale authorizations and two more retailer purchases (1 ON 1 AB).

We just secured a bunch more

CZ P-10 F c.9MM 4.5” BBL BLACK
    and
    GIRSAN MC 9 STANDARD Black 9mm Pol. Pistol 4.25”

https://marstar.ca/
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12