Beretta M9A4, 92X +++

You won’t be disappointed with the beretta. I’ve added a few arms to the personal inventory this month. What you have is what you finish with…

I used to be an M&P fan boy, now I have 4 berettas and my M&Ps have yet to see a competition since.

Bought one of the RDO’S but can’t find the mounting plates anywhere. Stoeger does not even have them from what I can see. Anyone know where to get them.

Arms east can you bring them in?

Bought one of the RDO’S but can’t find the mounting plates anywhere. Stoeger does not even have them from what I can see. Anyone know where to get them.

I read on a usa forum if you register it with berreta theyll send you a plate. Not sure if that works up here. Some said Tennessee models fit n finish can be a bit off aswell buy some forum pics. Be interesting to see photos of actual gun. Looks good though.

I bought one from another site sponsor (Al F…) with Burris, Vortex, & Docter support.
They also have a plate for Delta point pro, Romeo 1 pro, and the Bushnell RXS-100, and RXS-250 optics.

Last edited:
tt_diehard_2.gif

Back
Top Bottom