20   1   2
A must have for any Beretta fan.

js92m9a4g-1.jpg

Arriving Wed. Transfers start NOW

Attachments

• js92m9a4g-1.jpg
    js92m9a4g-1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 9,343
Yeah it's 1/2" shorter and slightly shorter grip. It's like the P229 vs P226, or G19 vs G17.

"tacticool" scale is higher, but at the same time the Beretta platform is super popular based on the balance and recoil control of the regular length version. I'm on the fence big time.

Yeah it's 1/2" shorter and slightly shorter grip. It's like the P229 vs P226, or G19 vs G17.

"tacticool" scale is higher, but at the same time the Beretta platform is super popular based on the balance and recoil control of the regular length version. I'm on the fence big time.

Had a girsan sold it in the panic buys. It was good. Just dont wanna drop a grand now still waiting on 2 others. But im all out of metal framed guns if my private sales go through.

Order placed 😍. (I was planning to buy glock 19 but I hate the barrel sticking out of the frame few mm’s 😣 in Canadian edition (probably to keep kids safe😜), which changed my mind ). Can’t wait to see this bad boy ❤️, I hope transfer go through quickly.

This always happens, I buy a gun, and another one I have wanted comes up for sale 24 hours later ..

Back
Top Bottom